Coaching Search

It’s an hour from Pittsburgh. Obviously it’s a unique place. The recruiting footprint is east coast. OSU would be much more like Drake when it comes to lifestyle and recruiting footprint.

1 Like

Welcome back!

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for a good laugh here you go What if the OSU basketball coaching search was a bracket? – Berry Tramel

2 Likes

Oh no! Anti-Doug folks start you meltdown engine or get on the Doug train track because Barry Tramel just gave Doug a 1-seed in this entertaining but nonetheless meaningless coaching bracket from the “Fallout Crowd” media :steam_locomotive:

2 Likes

Imagine having Tracy Moore be the most mentioned name on our 2024 Football Season thread. That’s about how relevant Doug is to this conversation.

18 Likes
1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Very accurate.

5 Likes

We will make sure that Barry Tramel and Jenni Carlson post their Fallout Crowd material there then :wink:

What may be more rediculous is that Tramel had Keiton Page, Pastrana, and some other MB assistant on this list. Those are even bigger reaches.

1 Like

your right who would want an actual basketball coach

4 Likes

You have to reach if you’re doing a 64-name bracket.

5 Likes

Unserious journalists :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

#soft :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Unwarranted shot at Tracy tbh

9 Likes

Thanks for creating something I can mute. :pray:

8 Likes

Not really. My top two candidates would be Jason Skaer and Brooks Thompson.

1 Like

I did not expect to get in The Chamber for the first time in 6 months and see Tracy Moore catching strays in a basketball thread :joy:

9 Likes

Doug gonna lose to that 16 seed

9 Likes

Ummmm…

I don’t think he’s going to be a candidate.

5 Likes

Wait…he died? Did I miss that?

Edit: He had cancer or something, right? :expressionless:

1 Like