MBB: OSU vs. Charleston 11/13

I love basketball season, man.

I’ll tell you guys what, I’m tired for this 8 p.m. tip.

4 Likes

You are correct, I do have it. Thanks!

You should be able to watch on the CBS sports app.

For whatever reason this St Joes UConn game is moving at a snail’s pace. Only half way through the 2nd half with 12 minutes till 8… Obviously won’t get the tip of the OSU game.

1 Like

Yeah this is ugly.

@marshall What away games are you doing this year?

1 Like

I’ll probably do the OU, KU and the Big 12 Tournament for sure. The rest it kinda depends on how they are doing and if it makes sense to spend the time and money to go.

1 Like

No surprises in the starting lineup. I know I mentioned this somewhere, but I’ll mention it again here, I doubt Hidde plays tonight. He was pretty limited in practice on Monday. He might be back by Sunday, though.

Did Yale lose a lot of players from last year? That kind of seemed like a game that would sneak up on us but they lost to San Francisco.

I’m not all too familiar with them, but I think they lost their three leading scorers from last year. I think if one of these mid-majors is going to sneak up on OSU, it’ll be tonight. OSU played two mid-major road games last year (Charlotte and Tulsa) and lost them both.

1 Like

Man, I hate that TU game last year. Missed the Charlotte game due to Bedlam at least.

Yeah that was an ugly game.

1 Like

At least this Saint Joes/UConn game has gotten good.

I subscribe to the CBS app, but this game is not available :confused:

Tip time moved to accomodate this Saint Joe’s-Uconn game.

Boynton & Co. have their hands full tonight. Charleston is historically a really tough place to play.

2 Likes

They’re underway. Teams are a combined 0-for-5 to start.

source

UConn crowd is tough for a recent champ.

Now 1-for-8 with the make being a CoC 3.