MBB: OSU vs. Kansas Game Thread

Hard to believe this was 2013 (!!), but yep … hoping for a similar finish tonight. (Who would do the backflip, btw? My money would be on Avery.)

5 Likes

Trey Reeves clearly.

6 Likes

It was right there and I missed it. My second guess was Hidde, but just for the comic relief I’d get in watching him make an attempt.

The prevailing theory about KU being down after a hard fought win against Baylor is nice to think about, but we also just came out of Bedlam and possibly our best offensive game of the season. This worries me that an OSU letdown is possible. Guess that stinker of a second half against WVU still stings.

I feel like it would have to be avery, dude is so freaky athletic

1 Like

Wearing the 1995s again

Feeling infinitely better about my OSU +15, under -135 parlay.

4 Likes

Our annual Kansas win!

1 Like

Greg Ostertag is still ugly.

My KU friend at Allen is raving about our jerseys. I hope we wear those often going forward.

Those jerseys are so slick. Between those and the cursive cowboy threads, OSU has some legitimate swell unis in its bag.

1 Like

While we’re waiting on this game to start, I’m ready to here recruiting pitches as to which XFL team I should support:

1 Like

Lindy is making his 100th start tonight. Just the 12th player in program history to hit the century mark.

And those players are…

Last one was Le’Bryan.

Scores? I’ve got Kansas 76 OSU 51 :crossed_fingers:Please let me be wrong again! :crossed_fingers:

Renegades and you can buy this hat

1 Like

Pokes 68-65

Bill Murray is getting more attention than the end of FSU and Louisville. KCCO!