MBB: OSU vs TCU Round 2 Game Thread

Because modern basketball does not include boxing out, especially being physical.

The type of face-guarding Ice is doing to Desmond Bane is what high school teams do to teams that have one good player. Itā€™s working.

Soā€¦at least from what Iā€™m seeing, we look like we have more energy and are wanting to be on the court. Itā€™s still not AMAZING, but I see a lot of ā€˜Letā€™s Do Thisā€™ going on, which is good.

Weā€™re also down a player who can shoot the three but also whose body language has been less-than-stellar this season.

Not saying theyā€™re related, mind you, and Iā€™m not making any sort of inference whatsoever. Itā€™s just something to think about.

1 Like

Did anyone see what happened to Harris?

Harris is done for season ACL

Twisted his knee up. Looked not great

Source?

None. It happened 240 seconds ago.

2 Likes

No source watched people tear them before. If not itā€™s a sprain

1 Like

If itā€™s not directly from the team doctorā€™s mouth, itā€™s just ā€˜thatā€™s what it looks likeā€™ which could be true and could absolutely be wrong. Letā€™s not speculate.

2 Likes

Lindy being out is good IMO, not that heā€™s hurt but play all the freshman lol.

Be willing to put money on either torn or sprained. Was nowhere near contact comes up grabbing his kneeā€¦

Nowhere near contact? A guy fell on his knee.

6 Likes

Huh? Nowhere near contact? He was going for the ball in a pile of peopleā€¦

Do you think Dixon would stay at Pitt if he had it to do over again?

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not. Iā€™m saying that you cannot make that determination a) just from seeing it and b) less than two minutes after it happens. You can assume, yes, but itā€™s irresponsible to immediately claim ā€˜yep, itā€™s an ACL and his season is overā€™ when you just donā€™t KNOW. Letā€™s wait it out and see what the doctors and coaches say - it absolutely could be a tear or it could just be a sprain.

1 Like

My mistake stream is really fuzzy I thought Cam was the one in the pile and he came off limping away from ball. I really canā€™t see much definition. Is it anyone elseā€™s stream or just mine?

Hope thatā€™s not the case for Harris. Going to be tough for him next year as it is with Rondel and (probably/hopefully) Williams.

1. How does Yor make any shots?
  2. Why does he never draw fouls on them?
1 Like

Desmond Bane looks like Geodude.

3 Likes