MBB: OSU vs. Texas A&M Game Thread

Let’s get this thing going.

Can Cade play today?

3 Likes

Some things I’d expect today: More Cam at the five. Not necessarily ideal, but Yor has struggled and Kalib has been hot and cold. A&M center Josh Nebo has been described to me as a better Solomon Young, who torched OSU Tuesday.

He’s 6-9, 245. Cam is 6-7 220.

A&M is also going to try to control tempo. Aggies will want to play slow, OSU will want to play quickly. So that’ll be interesting.

2 Likes

Does he lose eligibility if he plays as a walk on?

His high school team could possible beat OSU and A&M. THREE MCDONALD’S ALL-AMERICANS.

We would lose to Montverde by 20 points or more.

1 Like

On my way to College Station right now! Let’s get the win fellas!

6 Likes

Too bad Cam’s ability to throw Volkswagons across the parking lot doesn’t have anything to do with being a better 5.

Anderson, Likekele, Waters, McGriff and Boone starting again today.

1 Like

They are sleep walking, I feel like I’ve seen this movie before :confounded:

A&M’s coach looks like he’d be a pastor of a non-denominational church.

3 Likes

Wow, that round the horn might have been the best thing they have done all season.

2 fouls on Cam. Not great

Play zone and we will get beat again, switch to man and we might have a chance.

They’ve been a much better zone team than man team this year.

4 Likes

FWIW, big 12 is 2-2 today vs SEC. The higher ranked Net rankings team has won every game. Maybe a good omen for us? Maybe. Hopefully.

That was the greatest non basket of all time.

2 Likes

Yikes on Lindy.

At times they play good in the zone, but the majority of the time we get killed by threes when we are in it.

I get what they’re for and support it of course, but the A&M uniforms are a tough look. Just go pink kicks instead. Or something.

2 Likes