MBB: OSU vs. Wichita State Game Thread

What a weird day this feels like.

Not bad, not good enough to win

2 Likes

These lineups are figuring out how to play without Ice, maybe it will help later in the season. Mcgriff needs to leave the backdown jumpers to Lindy.

Also, refs are garbage, agree 100

1 Like

I hope it helps for sure. Otherwise it’s a pretty simple blueprint to take out Ice and Yor.

Nope. After the block by Yor is followed up by a dunk by WSU, the sports gods are clearly against us today.

Too much spectating on the court. I know it’s exciting to watch Yor work, but do your job at the same time.

The way that three just went in I think I have to agree with you. The Basketball Gods do not want us to win today

Getting blown off your home court by an average Wich State team just because you don’t have one player is not a good a look. Ice might be great, but the team without him is bad. This doesn’t look like a tourney team.

Hard to win when our on court product is terrible. Their only chance is with Anderson hounding the ball and Anei protecting the paint.

The officiating is a bit suspect today…

1 Like

Why does everyone think this kid is supposed to be great? Because he scored some in an exhibition? What you’re seeing now from him is what he is. He really isn’t ready to be playing at this level.

2 Likes

It doesn’t help that it’s kinda felt like an away game for most of this half. The Wichita State fans are LOUD

1 Like

Certainly embarrassing when the other teams fans are louder in GIA. I’m afraid thats a product of dropping a game against an average Georgetown team last week.

1 Like

Well, let’s hope we’re better about scheduling when this game is played in the future.

1 Like

This is embarrassing. Well enjoy your sundays I’m going to do something enjoyable.

1 Like

A quote from my dad who’s at GIA with me “Remember how Ole Miss went like 1-30 from three? I think the law of averages is catching up to us.”

1 Like

fart noise

1 Like

I turned it off after the block-dunk combo. That was the nail.

What’s the deal with Kaleb Boone? Has he even played today?

Hidde is terrible. If dziagwa isn’t going to shoot he is a waste of a body.

1 Like