Mike Gundy Again Says His 2011 OSU Team Would Have Beat LSU in BCS Championship

Gundy has taken OSU half as far as Bill Snyder took K State.

Sydner took them more then half 5 or 6 times. That’s how many losing season he had.

1 Like

9 seasons with double digit wins.

R u still crying we would have had one last season and gundybis only 53

1 Like

There you go again with "would have "

Here’s one for you, "we would have won the national championship if we had a good coach. "

U can jerk ur self all u want. We missed two games like u always say we never play anybody so those 2 games would have been wins by ur own admission. So my would is less then when u and joey talk about if unicorns we coaches and faires were recruits.

1 Like

You don’t have a clue how hard it is to go unbeaten do you ar0 , even Alabama has loses. We( being our Pokes) are the reason they went to 4 teams Everyone knew we should have played in the championship. And I truly think we would have lit LSU up them playing man. Blackman would have done the same as he did to Stanford

1 Like

Stanford was not LSU. Stanford didn’t have the honey badger.

Ur rite Stanford actually knew what they were doing on offense.

1 Like

Was the honey badger even a qualified college student.

1 Like

LSU played for a national championship, reason they didn’t have a should’a could’a would’a coach.
Gundy’s 2011 season was a fluke.

fluke noun: a stroke of luck, something that can not be repeated.

Keep that thought. I hope it keeps u warm at nite.
Who’s win the game today

I’ll promise you Blackman would have eaten him alive. If not with a catch but brutally punished him , would be so many flags

Did someone tell you what fluke meant Jug, I know you had to look it up

My guess is they would have drug tested Blackmon and he wouldn’t have been on the field.

I’m sure we could keep him sober. It’s always an excuse for u.

1 Like

He wasn’t tested all year, why would they test him :joy::joy: just a lame excuse

1 Like