Mike Gundy Hints at Coaching 'Another 8 or 10 or 12' Years

He has 2 10 win season and no championship in more years

We have had talks about leach. He is funny but a very odd guy. First of leach did not build a program at tech.
Dykes had 7 non losing season prior to leach coming in. Leach took them to just above that.
Wazu was a pass happy school prior he got them going again.
If leach makes any noise with the passing attack at msu then u may have something. But his mouth will not let him. I dnt see him lasting over 4 more years.

Ten more years of Gundy just confirms what realist have know all along, OSU is perfectly content with a mediocre football program.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? They were pass happy? Apparently they didnā€™t teach their receivers to catch or QB to throw because they went 9-40 in the previous four seasons before leach got there.

Iā€™m sure we all dreamed of still recruiting 40th after building some of the best facilities in the country.

I said there was stuff in place when Mike got there. I never said they were world beaters. Two things
1 in the pac12
And 2 he had a name for this system.
Letā€™s see how he does at msu. I will say leach will never be the head coach of osu. So ur horse is dead stop beating it.

Iā€™m willing to bet if we put it to a vote that most OSU fans are going to choose Leach over Gundy.

Actually it was just a paint job. Roberto said so.

1 Like

U can vote veto or wait for the cows to come home.
Leach doesnā€™t even meet 1 of ur criteria. So if u call gundy a bad coach, leach is horrible.
When u change ur thatā€™s what a good coach is let me know. Leach will never be one but I just want to know.

The only thing Gundy has so far on leach is one conference title. Thatā€™s it!!! Gundy has become the master coach in college football at undervaluing his own program and wasting the many resources he has at his disposal.

Gundy has more 10 win season and non losing season.
If leach is not going to win a title u dnt want to sit through losing seasons.

If Leach were at OSU he would have more bedlam wins and more conference titles. IST give him the opportunity.

If u would blah blah less I would have to see u hoping and praying.
If u were a big boy u would not cry so much.
This is the way u use If as an actually word.
Not a fairy tale that u have created in ur mind.

Iā€™m not the one crying. Just giving my opinion. The one crying is the one trying to take up for Mike Gundy because he wants to make love to him.

When ur the one trying to replace him leach.
Older
No conference titles
Losing record against
A narcissists
Degrades everyone
Talks about lynching
Not in the okla hof
Has a better record with ou which now is a moot point.
Anything thing else u want to know about ur bad coach. By ur own words leach would have to be bad because there is no way he is good enough to be mediocre

Thats what I love about u no matter how stupid ur idea is u r head strong enough to never admit it.

Dnt forget I said we need more paint. The railings are flaking.

If Leach was coaching a program like OSU right now he would be playing for at least a conference title. Leach tries to score touchdowns. He doesnā€™t try to punt the ball back to his biggest rival when heā€™s down by three touchdowns and 12 minutes still left to play.

Someone needs to take a look in the mirror.

Moron tech is the same as osu. The difference is gundy
He was in the pac 12 they all suck his last had 4 wins
He is in the sec
Dude u kill me
Leach = bad coach.