Mike Gundy's College Football Playoff Expansion Take Might Surprise You

I’m always talking about conference titles as well. Like how Michigan State has three of them in thirteen years under Dantonio. Oh, and they have a CFP appearance.

2 Likes

Thats more of your hypocrisy. Its never ok for gundy but anyone else its ok.

I bet you worship janus. Two heads on a coin.

1 Like

When you prove you can do something people will believe you. When you keep proving you can find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory people are less inclined to trust your words and actions.

Only because it’s Mich St…. He make the playoffs one year, got smacked in the mouth and went home. Not much else on his resume. There were a couple of 7-6 and one 3 win season … joy being joy

1 Like

Joy do you ever get tired of repeating the same ole chit day after day ? Spencer had all kinds of pressure trying to throw the ball you imbecile. No Warren, two linemen down Not a hell of a lot you can do. And do not bring up Jackson took the right route. You are delusional

1 Like

I’m sure you have to backup to take your paycheck don’t you
@firegumby :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just like he said they dnt take victory from the jaws of defeat. I think the nd game was in the jaws for most of the game. And bosie. Joy just like to type. He thinks people respect his views

1 Like

How long and what do you talk about on this @firegumby ?? I’m wondering what the conversation would be like ? Do you relive every play or form a circle :o: :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::joy:

1 Like

I dnt know about paycheck. But, he has backed up on sanders. The guy has over 800 yards of offense 10 td and no turnovers. Has really shut him up

1 Like

Well he did get another fan for the stooges :joy:

1 Like

That added volume not substance. :thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’s better to make it once and get smacked in the mouth instead of not making it at all.

It’s because we aren’t afraid to admit when we’re wrong. We don’t double down like you and Harry do which leads to some ridiculous and fictious excuse for why you ended up wrong.

1 Like
  1. You know why Sanders was pressured? Because his coaching staff gave him a chitty game plan.

2. Jackson had four options on his route. The first two were closed. The last two were not ideal, but he chose to take a guy one on one instead of trying to thread the needle against two defenders.

3. You’re stupid and don’t have the slightest clue of what you’re talking about. Maybe, one day, you might get smart enough to understand formations, gaps, and play execution like I do. I doubt it, but we can always have hope.

If you have a counter argument then that’s fine. You could at least be competent enough to post reference to support your argument. That would be better than trying to portray yourself like one of the redneck clueless morons that consistently call into the Paul Finebaum show.

1 Like

Lots and lots of volume and , ignorant talk

1 Like

Blah blah we have heard this chit ad nauseam since the game was over joy. Grow up !! Go tell the Baylor board why they won. You will get more fans over there ….

1 Like

Well im glad im rite first off. Just like i said the offense will be better this year. I understand the real reason fir whats going on. Unlike you yahoos just go crying like crazy or chickens with their heads lopped off.

1 Like

Lolol !! The narcissist at work right here !! You think you know all this and no one else does joy ? You are just ignorant, plain ignorant. A know it all like no one else has played ball. Blow your own horn to someone that wants to hear it and quit crying

2 Likes

Its funny he says he he is a guru but never knows whats really going on.

1 Like

Joy thinks every play goes as designed. It never does usually. You have to make a decision, Jackson made the wrong decision. Period !! Joy just throwing rocks when he lives in a glass house Throws temper tantrum like a small child

1 Like