New Stadium Upgrades Good for Now, but 'Not Enough,' Gajewski Says

Never ever? I think we’re on the right path but PSU has a lot more ducat$$$ than we have access to so it’ll be tough but not impossible. Plus Iowa won the title last season.

1 Like

No sir!!! I just have enough sense to know that football is mostly what OSU fans are passionate about and that commitment to all sports has already started deteriorating.

I have educated myself. No National Championship since 2006.

Which program do you think has to foot the bill when these non revenues take a major loss in the finance column?

1 Like

Softball is on fire across the nation! The timing is to capitalize now on softball while we are ahead.

1 Like

Educated ur self. U dnt understand the sports u played in flag football. Thank u but no thanks we dnt need ur kind of Education

Not trying to be a keyboard warrior, but I do believe it’s time to re-establish ourselves as THE national powerhouse in wrestling.

The first step to solving a problem is recognizing there is one.

I agree that you keep feeding the goose that lays the golden eggs and then everyone else with have plenty to feast upon. Start with the highest first. Pour the money into the football program.

Yes there is a problem it’s u

So 750 seat capacity? Do the Cowgirls ever fill the current stadium seating.

They get good crowds.

I can’t blame anyone that’s outside of the OKC/Tulsa radius for not coming to basketball games regularly. Basketball not being an all day event hurts and being on weekdays half the time hurts. Students should be in those seats though. It’s kind of embarrassing how few students there are at the games.

I’m an 1 1/2 hours north of Tulsa. I wish I could make more games but 8:00 pm start times are pretty hard. I have done it but 3 hours one way gets old. It’s a 320 mile R/T

1 Like

Yep hard to do when games are that late and only last 2 hours. Especially on weekdays. Wish the students did a better job of showing up. It’s not like you have to wait to get seats. You can walk in at tip and find one.

1 Like

Football needs to be King for right now. I think the administration is finally seeing it now. like Mike said if you want to play like the big boys then you got to pay like the big boys in short sentence. With Texas and OU leaving OSU needs to capitalize on it for the new big 12. It’d be a shame if TCU or Baylor takes a big jump in football over OSU in facilities, wins, coaching hires, and recruiting. Football makes the money the rest will be taken care of.

3 Likes

You say you need wresting facilities. Are you saying spend money on wrestling…but not softball? How much money do you think wrestling brings in?

This iowa match will probably bring in more then the whole season for softball.

Im not asking how much money softball brings in. I find it odd that you want to build facilities for wrestling…but not softball

I never said that. We got a donor for wrestling anyway.
But wrestling has done way more for osu then any sport, so that would be the best answer.
I want a new facility for softball, it does need a major donor. Someone that can put in 5 or 10 mill. Just like the other sport with their new homes.