New wallet

I figured you for pleats.

4 Likes

Here’s mine, it’ll hold about 10 bills and 8 cards comfortably. Anything more and it strains a little, it’s definitely a front pocket wallet. image image !

2 Likes

Fits well in all of my cargo pockets along with a .38 and 32 rounds.

4 Likes

Is it cumbersome to dig out a specific card?

This thread is reminding how one positive of Corona is being able to use Google Pay at more places. Some restaurants are even starting to make it possible with QR codes.

1 Like

It’s got a notch on the bottom you push all the cards out from the slot so they’re angled then you pick the card you want to use. Once you’ve done it a couple of times it’s not a problem, first time I did it my cards flew everywhere. Fortunately I don’t get embarrassed I just picked them up and went on about my business.

1 Like

As far as function is concerned, are you currently in seal team six? If so, maybe your wallet should be bulletproof and rfid blocking. If you’re not, leather is the way to go. Wears me out when I see tactical pants-wearing choosing a wallet as if they were freakin robocop

3 Likes

I have this one as well, and always carry it in my front pocket. As mentioned, it fits US$ perfectly, but not bigger bills. I have a separate one (a little larger) for Euros when I travel to Europe.

Another note from a retired road warrior and dad of a trauma nurse: I have the upper left slot dedicated to ICE - driver’s license with insurance card directly behind it. Also include AAA card, and doctor’s and daughter’s card as well.

1 Like

If you fly frequently you need rfid blocking

Which is why my wife purchased it for me, 2x victim of id theft.
You watch too much tv

1 Like

yeah that is why I got the Bellroy.

I tried the Ridge and it just wasn’t for me. The cards were hard to get to and I didn’t like taking all of my cash out to get to the larger bills.

2 Likes

What’s cash?

2 Likes

well, you see, when you go out and do things sometimes you use these green pieces of paper to give to people for doing stuff for you.

2 Likes

Like Bitcoin for the real world?

2 Likes

We must be running out of stuff to talk about on here when we can get 34 posts out of discussing getting a new wallet.

1 Like

For those of you who have wallets for Euros and pounds, what do you use? Need a new one with RFID blocking and large enough for UK currency. Do you get ones with a spot to hold coins too or just pocket them?

I promise I’m not getting paid for this but they just make great stuff. Keep my passport and global entry / Nexus cards in it. Fits in my back pocket.

1 Like

You guys and your tiny wallets…this is what real men use.

X2xRGTElqdfry

4 Likes

I’ve had one like this and found it very useful. I don’t use it anymore though, went old fashioned this time around.
https://www.amazon.com/Slim-Minimalist-Leather-Wallets-Women/dp/B077CQXBWV/ref=lp_2475895011_1_35?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1592230995&sr=1-35&nodeID=2475895011&psd=1

1 Like

I’ve also had one like this (with window on outside) and found it less convenient.
https://www.amazon.com/TRAVANDO-Wallet-ATLANTA-Pocket-Bifold/dp/B07Q455WB1/ref=lp_2475895011_1_30?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1592230995&sr=1-30&nodeID=2475895011&psd=1

1 Like

@leecothran you convinced me. My wife thanks you for my Father’s Day gift lol

1 Like