NFL thread

This is just frustrating to watch. We are a markedly better team than this, but they’re playing like St. Mary’s Children of the Poor. That’s on the coaches.

1 Like

I felt this in the texas bowl.

20-13. Holy freaking cow. We did it.

1 Like

Insane. The wifey and I watched a true crime documentary on Netflix, then I checked what the status of the game was. Noticed 0:25 in the 4th remaining, hurriedly switched to the game. Wasn’t disappointed.

I’m a Colts fan, so I have to say this:

ThE aFc SoUtH iS wEaK.

Henry is my man. What a monster.

Hahahahaha hahahahahahah Tannehill made it. Ahhahahahahahahahahahaah

Ryan Tannehill becoming a respectable NFL QB is absolutely stunning to me.

Also, the penalty-off with ~5 minutes left was one of the most entertaining things I’ve ever watched.

Statistically speaking, it was a bad idea but it was fun to see Belichick nearly blow a gasket.

Oh come on now :joy::joy: respectable? The dude threw for 72 yards. Coming from a dolphins fan, the guy is not good at quarterback. Believe me.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess what I meant was more that I’m stunned that he’s somehow still a starting QB all these years later, because you’re right, he’s not actually very good, and yet somehow here he still is.

Exactly. Derrick Henry won that game. Tannehill simply protected the ball.

He tried throwing the game away on that all time Tannehill moment where he threw that pick. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Honest question. Why aren’t there more 6’ 3” running backs?

Not sure? Teams moving more towards smaller, “huskier” backs who are fast and elusive, but can give the occasional steamroll run. Taller guys make for bigger targets…? :man_shrugging:t3: