NIL - Money in college sports

Curious if he changes his stance on letting freshmen speak with the media.

As in have you thought about a sponsorship?

1 Like

It would be a major conflict of interest.

1 Like

We’re just a blog though

3 Likes

I can sort of see a conflict but it’s fuzzy at best. Is it a journalism code of ethics issue? I get not paying for interviews, but paying for someone to promote on their social seems doable esp. if they’re a PFB reader (something you could sort out beforehand).

I’m not arguing that you need it, I’m just curious if you’ve analyzed it. I know of other sites looking for endorsement deals (granted they don’t necessarily cover one team).

1 Like

Haha

2 Likes

AJ is going to make so much money while at OSU :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

OSU players have open DMs. Wonder if any of them are receiving spam and how they’re dealing.

Really? What a crock of shite

4 Likes

Non-OSU athletes cashing in

2 Likes

That bit about international student athletes is horseshite

1 Like

The Dabo tweet is from 2019
2 Likes

■■■■!

Something to think about!

2 Likes

Someone explain why international players can’t?

A few Big 12 players are on Cameo selling videos.

This is pretty cool, getting paid to play video games:

3 Likes

yep, already seen Cameo profiles for Rattler, Breece Hall, Bijan Robinson, and my personal favorite, Matthew Mayer

In Tom Hutton’s Tweet replies, he said it was a visa issue and not an NCAA problem

5 Likes

We really need a dislike button for posts like this. Don’t mind Breece or Bijan, but Rattler and Mayer…:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Which is dumb. Are they afraid people might make money and be eligible to stay and request citizenship? Visas are one of the most confusing things out there and so ■■■■ restrictive.