Notebook: Richardson Lets Go of TCU Situation, Asi Rocks the Baby and Improvement in the Run Game

Originally published at: Notebook: Richardson Lets Go of TCU Situation, Asi Rocks the Baby and Improvement in the Run Game | Pistols Firing

Three takeaways from the Cowboys’ midweek availability.

1 Like

I believe we have the horses to get this done. Stopping the QB run will be the biggest obstacle to overcome.

2 Likes

Yes, stopping QB run, but Duggan can also pass that ball. I think they air it out against our secondary. As things go, Cowboys will be expecting mainly passes and some QB runs, but it could happen that one of their RBs has a career highlight game against us and that makes the difference.

1 Like

TCU just needs to use the middle of the field on slants like everybody has up to this point. We stay off the receivers about 7 to 10 yards at the line of scrimmage. I would think this will be the case Saturday.

I hope they throw alot of middle of the field passes. We will get 3 pics.

2 Likes

Will tcu use much time trying to establish the run

Will dykes get nervous if they fall behind early. Chash td over fg and go on 4th down more then they have.

Remember dykes hasnt beaten alot of power 5 teams even when he was a power 5 coach at cali. He knows osu is no cu or ku

2 Likes

Coach Jeff at it again!

So here’s your logic trail:
A) Against us, TCU does what everyone else has done.
B) We’re undefeated.
C) Therefore, OSU wins against TCU.

Like it.

2 Likes