Notre Dame's Leading Rusher, All-American Safety Opt Out of Fiesta Bowl

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/notre-dames-leading-rusher-all-american-safety-opt-out-of-fiesta-bowl/

The Fighting Irish will be without two key players.

1 Like

I hope we get alot of guys healed. We walk all over notta dame.

2 Likes

I feel better already about our chances of winning going up.

2 Likes

Are we going to have Warren and Godlevske back? If not I don’t like our chances at all then.

Someone said Danny was out for the season. So, not sure on him.

1 Like

You wouldn’t like our chances vs. Perkins High School.

2 Likes

This is true he has already said we couldn’t beat she.
So perkins would be in his round house too.

1 Like

I trust our defense. I just don’t trust Gundy and Dunn’s coaching combined with Sander’s arm and decision making. I really don’t trust our offense if it’s true Godlevske is out for the season.

I guess if we can’t pass or run the ball we’ll have to leave it up for our defense to score a coupe of touchdowns, and get our offense into short field position so they can field goal they’re way to victory.

I really hate it when teams have to play post season games with out players because they opted out and to some degree coaches who have moved on. I’m old school and want things to be like they were back in the day. Flawed thinking I know but I just can’t help it.

Sitting out a NY6 bowl is lame. If it was the whogivesashit liberty bowl I’d understand.

Well the LB hasn’t played since October, it’s not like he’s won 10 games by his self. The running back has just over 1000 yards

1 Like

Put up some big numbers on ND to help lessen the loss to Baylor. Embarass the Irish to impress future recruits. Hopefully we see some down field throws and some trick plays from Dunn. It wasn’t just the injured guys on O line not playing that hurt us. Pressley has been playing injured for awhile so hopefully he will be healing. Let Gunnar play some since we all want to see his arm.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if the defense played like they haven’t missed a beat without Jim Knowles and the offense gets healthy and steps it up a notch or two resulting in a general curb stomping of ND. Doing that on a national stage I think would work wonders for the program

2 Likes