NSD No. 2 Thread

Haven’t finished the video but four takeaways on Bullock right now is this:

1. Leads the receivers well on longer passes, I don’t see them having to wait for it to arrive…they are no doubt slower runners than what he will see at this level but still that looks really good him hitting guys in stride.

2. Not a deceptive runner but he has some major acceleration.

3. Makes at least one throw that would be a pick 6 at this level (it was an out route and he threw it across the face of the DB… that’s getting jumped every time at this level). He will want to get that throw out of his repertoire.

4. Very impressive pocket presence and patience. Several times he lets the ball go just before the rush gets there and lets the play develop. Doesn’t get happy feet.

Looks like a great pickup on our end to back-up SS!

Edit: Watched a bit more and am noticing that he is pretty good at hitting middle of the field routes and putting the ball on the outside shoulder. He also threw a fade route that I swore was going to be out of the back of the end zone and instead dropped exactly a step inside… That throw alone might have made Gundy offer him lol.

3 Likes

If I were Costello I would be two feet out the door. The only reason for him to stay would be to learn coaching. I like the guy. He has talent.