NSD Thread

Wonder why he’s a senior? Looks like he signed with Utah St. in 2019 and only played three games this season. Maybe he went to juco first.

Edit: he went to snow before Utah St.

The player average for this class (not including Beamon’s figure) is 86.32. Beamon would raise that slightly.

The #24 class on 247 is Pitt with an 86.52. the #25 class is Maryland with an 86.41.

I get it. Again, you want 5* guys. But this is basically a Top 25 class, we just didn’t sign as many guys. That’s a definite step in the right direction.

8 Likes

He did, attended Snow College

2 Likes

Does anyone know where Beamon was ranked before he moved to this class? 247 already moved him and he’s not evaluated in this class.

He was on the Doak Walker watch list starting the season this year.

He was a top 500 guy. I don’t remember what his exact rating was.

1 Like

He was 439 overall in 2022.

4 Likes

I just have to say I love the NSD tweets from the football Twitter.

I guess this can be for @marshall too. Do we think that taking an older transfer RB like this gives indication that LD Brown won’t be back? Or were we just that desperate to find another RB in general with losing Chuba and Glass?

247 just updated Beamon at 548. Moved us up to 35

2 Likes

Good question, but I’m not entirely sure. Warren could redshirt this year. I think it was smart to go older if you didn’t get a young guy you were sold on. If you get a young guy you’re unsure of, you’re hypothetically committed to him for four years. Warren is a proven commodity that you’re only committed to for two at the most.

2 Likes

I’ll take a top 25 class.

Why would LD come back? He’s a senior… no way he comes back, to many hits on the body, RB have a running clock already. Needs to try NFL, or move on from football.

Sounds like a steal to me.

We wish it was top 25. I’m hoping for 35 at this point. A lot to like on the defensive side of the ball for sure. You can tell an emphasis on trying to build the talent on that side of the ball.

1 Like

Jarrard is in. Everything past this point is a surprise.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone is going to immediately replace Tylan, but it always seems like we have a WR come out of nowhere and have a big season when another one graduates. Who do you think has the best chance to do that @marshall @kyleboone? I know there’s been a lot of talk about Langston Anderson.

1 Like

I will stan Langston Anderson until I can’t anymore.

10 Likes

NSD has officially crashed PFB.

12 Likes

9 Likes