Off Topic 🚀

Which carrier? Delta I assume.

Unsure but my sister asked why it was an international airport when I was dropping her off yesterday and I found this:

1 Like

7 Likes

l1KVb2dUcmuGG4tby

4 Likes

And also with you. :joy::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I love those movies (Austin Powers and Starwars) so much.

1 Like

@SherlockOhms did you guys come Pete in the rocket challenge in Kansas? The one the swosu rocket dawgs won? Also how are they winning that type of competition?

1 Like

I’m not sure. The High Powered Rocketry guys might have, but I only worked with them for the one competition last year because they were flying a radiaton detector I helped develop. I’m sorry I don’t know more.

3 Likes

Not at all related but did you purposefully spell compete as “come Pete”? If so, excellent OSU play on words.

1 Like

I’ll be honest - pure accident. I’m a sloppy typer - it was comPete luck

4 Likes

I read about the competition it sounded cool. It involved a two stage rocket and having to land the rocket and a payload on an x.

1 Like

Gettin’ a little steamy in here…

1 Like

Sooooooo… about this whole space thing…

:expressionless:

What about it?

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the conclusion to this thought for 22 hours…

2 Likes

Not
A
Space
Agency

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Not space, but, I’m down in Lawton this weekend and we had a storm roll through this evening and ended up with some really awesome clouds. I’ve got a picture of the Sun shining from the Western horizon and causing some lower hanging clouds to cast shadows on the clouds above them. Never seen anything quite like it.

7 Likes

National
Aeronautics and
Space
Administration

2 Likes