Official Oklahoma State-Kansas State GAMEDAY Thread

The Chamber should be renamed leecothran plus

1 Like

You know, we have our differences about Gundy and all that, but bringing in Urban Meyer’s level of corruption doesn’t seem like an ideal move. I want to win national titles, but I want us to be able to keep them and not, you know, be death penalty-ed when the bottom finally falls out on his career.

1 Like

I understand that too. I was half-kidding but I would love to see our boys have a coach that gets fired up and is all business. The antics are old, tiring, and frustrating. He is complacent. Yes, I’m still salty about last week. Yes, I’m tired of getting shot in the foot on the first conference game. Yes, I watched a pregame segment with Joel Klatt and Lincoln and I noticed that we are nowhere near the level of football that OU is currently. I just cannot settle for beating the average teams and not getting the big wins like I know we can.

2 Likes

We’ve had some really good discussions about that in another thread. We define success differently, which leads to friction and frustration with the program and with each other. That being said, we need to come out today and kick KSU’s teeth down their throats.

That would be weird.

Yes, yes we do. Tonight is big. I fear that if we have a classic oSu and K State game we will not gain any attention, and that is what it’s all about.

I figure I should just throw in that I enjoy just about everything you write in here. You’re informed in your arguments and never come across like you’re on the attack. At least in my opinion.

Only, like, 4 other programs in the country are at OU’s level. But sure, let’s fire the best coach we’ve ever had and look elsewhere.

1 Like

Wearing B/B/O tonight. Random thought, is this the longest we’ve gone in a season before we wear an orange jersey??

I mean it’s only our second home game… Which feels odd too.

Are we really without our starting offensive tackles tonight?

Appears so. That is…the furthest thing from ideal.

Yeah, here are the deets.

My :worried: has now moved to :grimacing:. Tyler Lacy is also out. Moving :grimacing: to :fearful:.

I’m not anti-ESPN+ but the production quality is … uh … not the best.

1 Like

Lacy also out?

Jacob or Chris?

1 Like

How come every jabroni OSU student that tucks his tee shirt into his jeans is in the Paddle People?

1 Like

Who is this clown in the booth on commentary that looked like Darryl Johnston or whatever his name is? He sounds so horrible and not very smart.

One play in and Sanders is already freer to freelance than against Texas.