Official Oklahoma State-Texas Thread

Thought I had today: would you rather Tylan go for 200 yards receiving or Chuba rush for 150 against Texas?

Why not both?

1 Like

That’s not the game Patrick…

1 Like

If I had to choose between the two I’d rather have Chuba rush for 150+.

I’ll take Tylan for 200. And it’s going to happen. I also see Chuba with 100+ and Sanders with 100+ too.

My gut says Tylan because I don’t see Chuba getting stuffed for less than say 100 yards so put Tylan at 200 and Chuba at 80-100 and our offense is good enough to win unless we have turnovers troubles.

Chances of our injured defensive guys playing on Saturday? Bundage? Having Antwine would be great too…

The Antwine thing is so weird that I can’t help but assume the worst. Is there any precedent, at OSU or elsewhere, for an “administrative hangup,” or whatever they’re calling it, to cause a dude to miss three games? At this point, I’d be shocked if he played at all this year. Obviously, I have #zerosources and am engaging in #purespeculation

1 Like

We have repeatedly asked Gundy about all of these dudes. He’s said nothing, and our sources seem pretty confused about all of it as well. Nothing would surprise me about Bundage or Antwine at this point though.

2 Likes

you have to remember that Antwine has a learning and developmental disability. I don’t think it’s administrative… I think it’s an issue of him not being very good at adjusting to his new surroundings. That’s why he transferred to OSU in the first place.

He’s always been a high risk, high reward prospect and I have a feeling we might be on the short end of that… as we always are with every high risk prospect we have ever taken a chance on… which is why it’s understandable that our coach doesn’t want to take those risks anymore…

Not to mention he committed to Ole Miss, de-committed and committed to us, then flipped to Colorado now transferred back here.

He’s always been kinda all over the map. This isn’t anything new.

LFG

3 Likes

Huge news. Shores up the interior and should allow for some more exotic blitzing packages to get to Ehlinger.

1 Like

Worst case scenario only based on who was out for the last game, who’s out for tomorrow’s game?

More good news… https://twitter.com/cwebb_oSu/status/1175072001750372352?s=20

2 Likes

Love the drop oh BTW Brendan Evers is good to go!! LFG!!!

Same…

So if all this is true and we have Evers, Asi, Antwine and Harper back for this game that pretty much puts us back to full strength as I don’t expect Bundage this year. Great time to have that happen if it works out that way.

Are you taking this as Evers is cleared to play as well? I feel like Scott Wright would have been more explicit about that in his article located here: https://oklahoman.com/article/5641822/osu-football-israel-antwine-expected-to-play-at-texas

The only Evers/Asi reference:

His presence will be beneficial on Saturday for a defensive line that was without starter Brendon Evers and backup Sione Asi last week.

Chuba.