Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

Why would you ever think that Gundy will run it up the middle three times on our first possession?

8 Likes

Control the turnovers and we win by 10.

2 Likes

Opening drive totals this season have been 56% Run and 44% Pass. First play has been 50% Run and 50% Pass. #notfakenews

2 Likes

I think we have a good shot to win. Gotta get pressure on Rattler and have the offensive line play decent. Sanders must play well. Can’t try to be a hero on every play.

Yes. To be clear, I don’t care who wins. I just want everyone to have a good time, be safe, and show good sportsmanship. /sssssss

8 Likes

That’s a lot better than last year! We were something like 73% run on first downs last year.

I mean we did already win the Bedlam Blood drive!

3 Likes

I did not realize this. Then why are we even playing a meaningless football game? TIME TO CALL IT @CNN!

9 Likes

Gundy has the last couple of years let it fly in Bedlam. But the last 2 years our team was not in the big picture (Big 12 Championship/playoff aspirations) Hope to see some more of that this year. Blow the doors off this thing

4 Likes

100%. I wrote about this today, but the 2018 game in Norman, Gundy totally let loose. Need it. The 2-point conversion attempt for the win – while it failed – was big stones stuff I am absolutely here for.

6 Likes

I feel like we win every year. Can we get a spin zone going that OU doesn’t care about saving lives?

only thing is can’t use the weapons if you don’t have time to throw. The O-line can not protect Sanders and it will be a loooong day of him trying to escape pressure. Grinch knows we cant protect him so the blitzes will be well timed and just cause all kinds of problems.

Doesn’t help that he holds onto the ball way too long, doesn’t read the defense pre snap or locks onto his receivers and doesn’t go through his progressions.

I want to see Presley in the return game. I’ve seen enough from Braydon Johnson and Stoner, they don’t ever break any big ones. It’s been talked about before, but the drop off on special teams is insane. We had Perrish Cox, Dez, Justin Gilbert, Tyreek and now nothing ever happens.

7 Likes

Does Stoner ever get a chance to break big ones? I feel like he’s just back there get fair catches and not muff punts.

4 Likes

Agreed, he started returning when we couldn’t catch a punt without dropping. Now we have an explosive guy and don’t use him???

2 Likes

I’d love to see it… but I don’t see Gundy allowing that until next season

1 Like

Hearing Bookie and a couple other players have tested positive. I mean that sucks because I was hoping they would go after him lol.

2 Likes

Are COVID tests going to be the new “Mixon was in a boot at a basketball game”?

4 Likes

You copy/pasted SherlockOhms’ comment from the Football 2020 thread.

Oh…oops…

3 Likes