Oklahoma State Center Moussa Cisse Enters Transfer Portal

He’s been the coach for 6 years. 1 tournament appearance after hiring the brother of the number 1 draft player. We just lost 3 starters from last years team (maybe more to come). The sky was falling under Ford…we are way past fallen. We have the worst coach in the big 12. Even if he managed to bring talent here out of the portal, they won’t produce b/c he can’t coach. No offense is ever run. Its a free for all and its a bunch of terrible 3 point shooters just jacking up 3’s. They are extremely undisciplined and he wants to be their best friend instead of their coach. Perfect example is Cisse referring to him as Coach Mike instead of Coach Boynton.

2 Likes

Lol Team USA seems to think otherwise

2 Likes

I noticed you did not mention the NCAA sanctions and the ongoing investigation(s). Boynton didn’t do that. Neither did we, but we are all paying the price. That’s the point of sanctions.

We would have not made the tournament last year even without the sanctions. Our record was not good enough and you can give an excuse but the facts are we didn’t make the year after when everyone returned from that team.

1 Like

I responded to 3 different people. My sincere apologies.

The sky hasn’t fallen yet? lol. We are 47-51 in conference in 6 years. Dude. The sky fell the second they hired Boynton. He’s trash.

1 Like

Ooww I like that calling Boynton trash. Maybe he isn’t a great coach but he’s a good man I think. He’s been 1st class as far as promoting OSU , so he’s far from trash, but you go ahead and do you :roll_eyes:

1 Like