Oklahoma State Hosts Five-Star Athlete, Five-Star Receiver on Unofficial Visits

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-hosts-five-star-athlete-five-star-receiver-on-unofficial-visits/

Either would be the highest-rated commit in program history.

I know their only sophomores, there awful skinny.

What does Joey say if you dnt offer you can’t getum.
Well we have offer alot in the past just haven’t got so many to come. I dnt know maybe one of these guys mite take a shine to a slow pace. It all starts with them being on campus.

1 Like

They’ve never even beaten OU. We should be getting all offensive linemen.

2 Likes

Yep!!! You’ve got three biletnikoff winners just over the last decade at your school. Try to use that as a recruiting tool. It’s better than not trying at all.

Lol I’m sure they never bring that up joy. I mean seriously why toot your own horn.

1 Like

Should have been 4 if Tylan doesn’t get screwed out of his. “ last decade at your school “ that should tell everyone what we already knew :joy:

1 Like

These kids that have offers from these power programs must like to travel around to all these campuses mainly to compare what the pizza is like in each town. Why else would they include OSU?
I am sure OSU scored no points once they tasted that garbage that Hideaway calls Pizza.
When I was there you had a forced choice of either Hideaway or Joe George’s Big 8 Cafe’. The Big 8 Cafe ruined their pizza by way over salting it. I think Joe George did that on purpose so you would order a second beverage. He made a great cherry malt along with a great sub. I had an almost standing nightly order so I could offset the lousy food from Kerr-Drummond. Loved going to OSU but hated the dorm food first at Bennett Hall and then Kerr-Drummond. Writing a letter of complaint to the OSU food services director got a reply but no change in the quality of the food. I want to gag whenever I hear the word chicken fried steak. The occasional fly in the lettuce on my hamburgers was not very tasty either.

Joey says we don’t recruit them so here are two they have offered. Stillwater isn’t exactly NY to recruit to. Hope the recruits don’t read your post but oh well…… Joey bashed far more.
I also hated the food at Kerr-Drummond :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

They would be some nice grabs. My wish list is above average offensive linemen, a top dual threat qb, and lb. I say lb because of the new defense we will be running long term if Mason sticks around more than 2 years. This 2-4-5 will require more linebackers or strong safeties that can play hybrid.

Mason is the new head coach in waiting

If mason stays around that long it would be a good sign. There pretty close in age aren’t they

1 Like

I’m just trying to start rumors but that’s one that can run isn’t it ?

1 Like

Sorry lmao.
I’m all with Mason tho.
I think will will get more thr 7 or so pics.
This d line still will strip the ball.
I glad we move a coach to lb with this young crew.

One bad thing so from Cole the project starting LG is rumored out for the year

2 Likes

Man that’s too bad for him.

Mason has all the makings of a knockout hire . He knows where he is right now .

1 Like

Funny you should bring this up. Has anybody actually been to the strip lately? Gone are the tired old shacks where rent was once cheap. Up are the new fancy frat and sorority houses. Up are the terrible looking apartment complexes. The strip is mainly these chic restaurant chains. Insomnia cookies, fuzzys tacos, picklemans, etc. No run-down bars selling bottomless bottles. Willies almost exists purely for nostalgia. I find it all quiet depressing despite being favoring our capitalistic economy. I spent TOO much time on the strip 10 years ago and it looks entirely different. Hopefully this helps bring in 18-20 year olds who previously had to be sold on the bacon-cheese fries pitch. Does nobody want to drink beer anymore? Judging by the strip, apparently not.

3 Likes

Probably because there is more options for drinks with ~100 calories per can that taste better than a beer these days.

1 Like

something about that comment tells me that before these options, you were a smirnoff and jolly rancher type of guy. Enjoy your bud light seltzers cowboy

2 Likes

I’m more of a Jameson type of guy thanks though.

1 Like

I would certainly go drink a beer with you !! I should still have some left that I paid way too much for years ago !! Great times :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes !!

1 Like

Yea I’m with jro your to young for Jameson.
Me and kspokesfan had some Jameson at Eskimo Joe’s before the tcu bb game. Good times. Go pokes.

2 Likes