Oklahoma State Offers Four-star 2022 Running Back Tavorus Jones

Joe for one thing I’ve answer all 2 of ur question multiple times.
When someone says it’s a nice day u answer no because Gundy is 4th and 2 and 12
U r getting more fans, not.
Answer mine why do u not like other sports( which is a good thing I would hate to hear ur points on the equestrian team)
Why do u hate walkons 3 star and injured players.
No matter what u say we have top 10 wins in the nation and second most in con over last 10 plus years. U should have something good to say about this program. Or at best nothing bad when gundy isn’t mentioned

1 Like

Still closer to Kansas than OU. 7 points compared to 70.

I would love to see OSU play any of those teams, but Gundy is afraid to play anyone tougher than Tulsa.

1 Like

Tulsa was top 25 in final regular poll. We got bosie and tulsa next yr. They will be good enough. Go look at other teams schedules.
And no I dnt care about CBS or preseason anything.
I know we end up with a top 25 sos in 2018 and there were not 9 other big 12 schools a head of us.
Talk about what really happened not what mite happen.
There is always next year for u to lose Gundy.
U real got at us saying next year at least were close. Ur next will always have Gundy

1 Like

So, you’re saying Gundy is a good coach that just needs better talent?

Yeah. Leavem alone… They have built personal Brands on their amazing depth and breadth of knowledge.

2 Likes

The only thing that’s broken are people out there that think we are going to compete for a conference title or even beat OU with the current coach we have and the same mentality every season. That mentality is to curl up and take the beating and settle for 4th.

All u said was 2 12 and 4th

1 Like

We still play a good enough schedule so why do u care.
At least u stop talking about preseason cbs.

I don’t hate them. I just think most of them don’t fair too well. That’s not just my opinion, but it’s statistically proven. I’ve repeated this multiple times as well. So here it is AGAIN: Most teams are NOT making their conference title games, winning conference titles, or beat their blue-blood rivals with seventy three star recruits and walk-ons on their team!!! And if they are it means they have really good coaching and are fundamentally disciplined.

I already know what your going to say “Well what about the 2011 team???” That’s one time out of sixteen seasons. We haven’t won squat since then either.

I never said I didn’t like other sports. I obviously like basketball otherwise I wouldn’t comment on the hoops forum.

Your right. The good thing is Les Miles got us on track to making bowl games and Gundy has continued that consistency. I’m sorry if I would like to more improvement, more bedlam wins, and better output of this program after 16 years.

He’s okay. I think his assistants do most of the leg work. I think he’s good at hiring personnel. I just think if he wants his offense to run smoother he should probably keep his hands off of it. In case you can’t tell anytime we start playing Mike Gundy offense we tend to play down to the level of competition and let the game be closer than it should.

Is it not true?

One thing is if any one is in the champ game that is not ou or Texas then they have at least 70 3 stars.
One thing u ignore is we r the best non blood in the conference.
U still hang on miles short tail. His high was 8 games. Reached and got worse. Dnt see how that is building a program.

1 Like

Yes it’s TRUE u said I’m the only one who cares about women bb. u RIP any body who is not a 4 star. Definitely have bad mouth walkons.
R u trying to weasel out of these comments after u do look like a prick.

1 Like

Not exactly. That title belongs to Iowa State currently.

He won 9 games in 2003. Don’t try to short change it when it doesn’t fit your agenda.

He lost several players from the 2003 team and still went 7-5 the next season (nearly beating OU again!!). That is understandable considering he wasn’t given luxurious facilities or money from a billionaire to help boost the football program at the time.

Gundy was given all these advantages and still recruits like North Texas and the program hasn’t done anything spectacular the past three-four seasons. Keep holding up Gundy’s marbles for him though.

We count nearly wins for miles now.
That’s good because he will need that at ku.
Miles drop off was rite after Simmons player grad. It took Gundy to get miles players out to take off.
It doesnt matter 1 or 2 loses which its 2 loses so more of a drop.
U cant see the fact that miles is not a good recruiter. His class were 7 4 7 7 in wins

1 Like

Another clue when u dnt like something about osu dnt tell everyone meaning women’s bb.

It’s not his fault that Gundy got rid of all the talent on the team and decided we needed to be Independence Bowl bound on an annual basis.

Even when OSU women’s basketball is good they have a hard time drawing a big enough crowd to spell OSU.

So ur putting down the women’s team too.
I hope u know I will bring this up every time u try and say ur an osu fan

1 Like