Oklahoma State Offers SMU Offensive Line Commit Quinton Harris

Dude you are so right, but if Dickey doesn’t get it figured out Gundy’s team will be same as the last 7 years. We all know how happy you have been with Gundy the last 7 years, so it doesn’t matter, right?

Left guard did they even trust u to pull.
I’m Joey I block the guy coming at me.

Yes they did. Because we had a coach that fit the playbook to the strengths of the players. We didn’t run slow progression plays and we actually threw it over the middle as well. We also had more than four plays in the play book.

It’s actually quite amazing what happens when you evaluate and analyze the strengths of a team and put a plan together to make them successful.

Fun fact is the coach that had been there for 19 years only won only a district title once and went to the state semi finals one time because he ran the same offense over and over again.

The incoming coach installs a new offense (Air Raid) to fit the players to more of speed instead of strength because we’re typically smaller than most. In just three seasons he already wins a district title and sends us to the semi-finals.

It’s crazy how much better a coach can make a team by just changing a few things.

1 Like

I’m Roberto I can’t read the number on the guy coming at me.

1 Like

U really are an idiot. Next ur going to say the kids got worse too. It’s all about gundy
We ran the same offense for years never had troubles going to state.
There are a ton of schools that go to state every once in a while. It’s when they get a good class or 2 coming through.

Then I would say Gundy probably needs to do a better job at recruiting then if his coaching isn’t getting it done.

1 Like

And what high school is this u speak of

Joey was home schooled. Why else would he be slow, repeat himself and have a need for friends. He is talking about madden video game.

Being home schooled is better than not being educated at all there Roberto.

Robert is just jealous there was a home to be schooled in vs the trailer park he came from.

1 Like

I guess I’ll give you a couple of hints. There is a player from Oklahoma that’s on the OSU roster. I’m from the same school that he is.

Does ur mom know ur still up.

Joey keep that thought. If I were u I won’t get in a quiz bowl against one. If u find one.

Hard time figuring it out?

I’m sure u do have a hard time figuring it out.

That question is for you? I figured since you have a hard time reading and speaking this might be a little above you’re level.

I didn’t see any players from pitcher, joey.

Keep trying

Ur Confused Joey I’m not the one with the
problems.

So ur stupidity wasn’t from ground water contamination