Oklahoma State Offers SMU Offensive Line Commit Quinton Harris

Idk which ones you are speaking of but his sons dead as well

1 Like

Pretty much what I’m saying is you really haven’t heard anything from major boosters that actually pump money into athletics. You tried fueling a fire that wouldn’t catch for your personal agenda.

1 Like

Wait another couple of years. If we are still 4th you’ll see the pressure coming towards him. That’s fine if you don’t believe me, but I’m telling you right now it’s coming. Make sure you save this post after the 2022 season is completed.

Lol that’s fine, don’t bring up fake news then , remember that you said in 2021 that a man who has been passed away for a decade told you he wants Gundy gone

I knew u were special. Since u dabble in the dark arts. I real shouldn’t make fun of u. Is it vudo or black magic.
Do we call u high priestess.
Let’s just call u a rat. They tend to keep scratching away as the ship sinks.

You asked to name a booster. I named one. I’m referring to anyone that’s a booster. I guess I probably been should be more specific next time.

I guess I REALLY shouldn’t make fun of you either.

Dead boosters dnt count. It’s a pretty simple concept.
The guy died before Gundy’s championship. I doubt he was upset. His wife died 3 years ago. So u haven’t named any boosters. Keep scratching.

I’m sure joe, I’m sure

Yea why didn’t u ask for a living booster. I bet u feel silly after Joey pointed that out.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Well when I asked for a major booster I figured it was a no brainer that they would have to be alive to still be a donor, he must have thought that to since he was sure they wanted another bedlam win before they die.

1 Like

U know about assume it makes ess/u/me. When talking to the 3 stooges u have to remember this.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::blush::blush::blush::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Henson recruited just fine. Too many of the guys he brought in defected. (Or at least I think that was the issue.)

Guess @joe15 doesn’t know what to say when his fake news is called out

Hey joe name one that’s alive

1 Like

Your mom. How’s that sound?

Ur trying to boost yo mom. Dude knock it off. Take ur white van to ar0 place

Take your reading and grammar skills to a 3rd-grade classroom.

What did I say about ur van. Stay a way from 3rd graders

It’s “away”