Oklahoma State Offers Tulsa's Leading Tackler Justin Wright

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-tulsas-leading-tackler-justin-wright/

Wright had 254 tackles in his career at Tulsa.

Nice looking linebacker

1 Like

Man two kids from the Ivy League and a kid from Tulsa. Things are getting ready to turn around boys!!! Nope they are going down but no worries gundy says not to panic. Gundy just goes after easy targets then going after guys he would have to put a lot of time into. Hints why he’s classes suck at best. That’s what old coaches do. Give this guy a walker for crying out loud. He’s holding this university hostage with his old man coaching skills.

This guy isn’t trying to win championships it’s obviously clear and should be real clear to the ones thinks he is. Lazy recruiter is all he is. Wounded if Tennessee still wants him lol.

1 Like

Lol got yourcrying 2 post in 7 minutes just to cry.

Tulsa had a first round lb just 2 years ago last year baylor got trailer. Its funny you want Montgomery bad think his players suck. Alot of common sense coming from you.

2 Likes

You’re drinking your tears away awful early jeffy
Shouldn’t do that everyday

1 Like

You two :joy:. You two still believe in Santa.

Don’t worry tho he told me he was going to give you two some common sense for Christmas!:joy:

This doesn’t bother me as bad as getting some low 3 star high school recruit. If a kid from a smaller school get larger schools offers it’s because his play has dictated that he’s proven he deserves to move up. If a former 5⭐️ transfers from Bama or A&M or something it’s because he wasn’t good enough to make it there and thought he never would be. So regarding the transfer portal this doesn’t bother me as much.

1 Like

Can’t remember what position it was but a high star kid transferred from tOSU to Alabama, so a BB to a BB at the e d of season

1 Like

Yes sir come on over and give that man some NIL money.

1 Like

Some people don’t understand at times for Tulsa being the or one of the smallest D1 they don’t do too bad finding talent. My cousin in law Shamari Brooks wasn’t too bad of a running back for him.

1 Like