Oklahoma State Officially Announces Recent Transfer Additions

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-officially-announces-recent-transfer-additions/

OSU’s transfers are made official.

Kirkland 330 DT
Collins 220 RB
Edenfield 260 TE
Johnson 6’5” WR
At least these guys have the size.
I’m intrigued by Kirkland.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by Johnson. Correct me if I’m wrong but feels like it’s been awhile since we have had a 6’5 WR.

2 Likes

Ateman was 6’4”. I thought we have had a few kids that didn’t work out…the 6’5” kid from Union and another 6’6” kid in the last few years Patrick? or or Collins? I forget his name.

1 Like

I know who you are talking about. Kid from BT in Tulsa that had so much potential. He still hasn’t found his way. I’m with you Kirkland is a monster. Say he plays tennis ! Has to be athletic as d at 330 lbs :flushed:

Moore was his last name , Tracy I think

1 Like

Atemen was a clutch receiver for us. 3rd and Rudy would throw it just high enough only Ateman could catch it

2 Likes

Tracy Moore played further back, but he was from Union as well? This other kid was from Union as well. CJ Moore !
The other kid was Patrick Mckaufman who was 6’6”. Anyway doesn’t matter they didn’t do anything.

2 Likes

You’re right The kid I was thinking about was a cousin to Tracy. Long tall and skinny. Couldn’t handle the hits, didn’t want to work. Tracy was with the ‘11 team. My memory is chit anymore

1 Like

CJ Moore is the cousin. Heck, I can’t remember a lot as well. I had to look it up class by class……

2 Likes

That’s him , I know he went to a smaller school but don’t think he ever came close to reaching his potential

1 Like

CJ Moore went to a small school in Iowa for a yr after OSU and then transferred to Washington State. He’s in the portal again.

2 Likes

Hopefully Bowman has worked on his speed and roll out drills. It’s possible he might be needing it.

1 Like

This is such nonsense,…, “If you want to be coddled, live in a world that’s unrealistic, go somewhere else” - Gundy

This arrogant butt lost more top talent on a per capita base than any other school in the country! OK State lost a greater percentage of it’s top talent than anybody, and this clown is pumping out nonsense like the boys are lining up to come here. The schools that took our kids, the ones that are wanting to be coddled. e.g., Baylor, LSU, Notre Dame, Ol’ Miss, OU, USC, TCU, Washington, Wisconsin, will kick Gundy’s butt almost any day of the week!

Fact: Gundy lost these boys due to lack of NIL $$$ (lay squarely at Gundy’s feet) & Gundy’s poor one-on-one relationships with his players!

Not only is Gundy an arrogant butt, but probably even worse, Gundy is a dinosaur! He refuses to accept that NIL is here, and if you truly want to understand the reality of his coddling nonsense message, look at the ranking of each of our new players, both portal transfers & HS recruits. Count how many are in the top 300, top 400, top 500.

Gundy is an arrogant butt, a clown, and a poser and it is about to become clear what a farce OK State has for its HC!!!

1 Like

Boy howdy, did you get hit in the head, just kept repeating yourself.

I know you yahoos think its cute to follow gundy lips to see what he said. Hc coach do not make nil’s

Gundy doesnt want portal. He sure used it.

So you want baby’s is that what your saying guys like boomer and cj moore that never get on the field but full of talent. Thats been repeated at other schools.

I hope you dnt shoot yourself

1 Like

Gundy with portal money at his feet ? lol First I’ve heard a HC can distribute portal money :clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

No bullets in the chamber for sure

2 Likes