Oklahoma State Receives 4 Seed in NCAA Tournament, Play Liberty in First Round

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-receives-4-seed-in-ncaa-tournament-play-liberty-in-first-round/

The Cowboys made the Final Four the last time they were a 4 seed.

What a slap in the face! Meanwhile West Virginia, a team we beat twice and with less quad 1 wins, gets a 3 seed!

5 Likes

WTH - West Virginia seeded ahead of us in the same region?
We just beat them twice in the past week!!

5 Likes

Absolute f#cking joke. How the hell did WVU get a better seed in the same â– â– â– â–  bracket??? WTF. NCAA can go f#ck a cactus.

4 Likes

THIS is our punishment from the NCAA. Give us a lower-than-deserved seed. Weak…

1 Like

No its just par. We always get screwed on seeds

Absolutely absurd…WV really? What a joke. Most of the “experts” had us easily as a three, and possibly even a two. I think a two is too high probably but a four is just ridiculous

2 Likes

We got royally screwed. Illinois is probably the #1 seed I would hate to face the most and we are on their side of the bracket. Meanwhile, WVU got a GREAT draw.

3 Likes

Boynton just can’t catch a break for what ever reasons but it’s ok, we still get to play. Liberty is a very good team and it will be a tough match up so let’s ride!!!

1 Like

I’m just ready to beat Illinois and underwoods a** in the sweet sixteen ! Let’s go!

1 Like

I just looked at 1-68 seeds. WVU got higher than us, Kansas, and Texas. What a joke. They are the worst out of those four.

Jay blias just said oklahoma state got the worst draw of anyone in the tourney. Facing liberty, tennessee and illinois if they make it to the sweet 16.

1 Like

Well when we make to the final 4 it’ll be good​:upside_down_face::innocent::crazy_face::exploding_head::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

https://twitter.com/johnhollinger/status/1371227108958167041?s=21 LOL

Well he got pounded alot . And fast

Deservedly so. Dude is a clown.

1 Like

We beat EVERY ONE of the 3 seeds…
Lame…

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to a blow out win. One I can watch in total relax mode…

1 Like

I always expect OSU to get the short end of the stick so no surprise they dropped us to a 4 seed. But WVA being a 3 seed is absurd.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, West Virginia plays morehead state, San Diego, and houston to get to elite 8.

1 Like