Oklahoma State’s Evaluation Skill as Important as Ever in NIL-Era Recruiting

Rivals,ESPN,247 all have him as a four star. Anymore brain busters

Gundy is what he is…a not good recruiter. I’m sorry that upsets you but swallow it. Don’t cry to me about it.

Great conversation as always dude :rofl: Gundy bad ! Boynton the best!

Here’s one from sbnation. Top JUCO APB Tyreek Hill commits to Oklahoma State - SBNation.com
“The 5’8, 185-pound Hill is a consensus four-star prospect considered the No. 5 junior college prospect in the country and the top all-purpose back”

1 Like

Yea bad conversation with you trying to argue that gundy can’t recruit because of Stillwater LOL what a joke!!!

Lol cause that’s what I’ve said is the only problem :rofl:holler at me when you find that 5th star for hill :rofl:

Lol what other exudes u got as to why gundy can’t recruit?? I’m listening

You holler at me when your coach gets you a trophy LOL.

Tradition, money, and yes location figures into it as well along with a football machine just right down the road in Norman. But hey none of that matters right ? If we had 2 more conference championships we’d be getting all the 5 stars!

Well that doesn’t make sense, he already has?

Not if your a good recruiter dumb bo

When?? :joy:

What year is it now lol

Guess you forgot that he’s won the programs only outright conference championship in like 60 years?

Better knock the dust off that biatch

Better be glad they hired Gundy or we’d still be waiting for a big 12 championship trophy

LOL yea and we won a national championship in 1945 LOL so how has that helped. Stop it man. Gundy can’t recruit. Fact.

You don’t know that. That’s a dumb statement

Nobody was doing it before him :person_shrugging:

What’s dumb is claiming you know everything about recruiting but are too lazy to do any research on the crap you say