Oklahoma State Sets Record with All-Sports Bedlam Series Victory

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-sets-record-with-all-sports-bedlam-series-victory/

OSU swept OU in four sports.

1 Like

If you ask a Sooner fan all that matters is football. Some oSu fans will whine and say basically the same. I am glad to see it tipped in our favor once again. I try to follow a lot of the sports. Anytime we have a victory over OU, it’s a good day.

2 Likes

I’m the same

1 Like

I get more enjoyment out of a basketball sweep than I do a football win, though I would certainly take both!

2 Likes

Me too. I have my season tickets for basket ball again. 3 hours one way

1 Like

How would you know? Football wins in Bedlam are so rare that there isn’t a kid in high school that has seen more than 2.

Just further evidence that Oklahoma STATE University is superior in athletics overall and always has been!

2 Likes

Football isn’t the only one that matters, but in terms of TV eyeballs and ticket sales, it is the most impactful. Sucks for all eternity that the Goons own us in that one sport. In terms of the others, I love that we own them in wrestling, men’s and women’s golf and men’s basketball (for the most part). And of course, baseball too. Softball is turning a corner under G.

1 Like

I know that there selling alot of season tickets.
Since the refit of the stadium we sell more season ticket then the old stadium could seat.
I love all the sport and I follow all them. Some are just updates or Twitter.
It’s a good culture at osu u’ll see all the teams show up for each other. Alot of ex alumni.

I, like most of you, am a fan of OSU, all sports. I’ll watch any sport if one of the teams is OSU. I think the reason OU fans are football centric is their fan base has more fans that didn’t go to school there. Thank you sports teams for making me happy!!!

1 Like

It’s always great when we win the overall series especially when it’s by this wide of a margin. Just wished football was in the W column a little more often.

1 Like

We beat them my senior year of high school and blew them out my freshman year of college and I don’t think we were supposed to. And personally, I just enjoy basketball more. I know football is the money maker but its just not “my” number one thing.

Well that’s a good thing cause with Gundy at the helm football isn’t going to improve.

How do u get all that horse chit picked up in a day. When ur think of gundy or how to get gundy into a conversation. I’m suprised riley hasn’t come up to day. Maybe losing a recuirt, ur in morning.