Oklahoma State Unveils Incredible New Uniforms for the 2023 Football Season

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-unveils-beautiful-new-uniforms-for-the-2023-football-season/

They are here, and they are sick.

I’m not sure that I like the numbers on the shoulders–I prefer a little less busy look. But, I will say that the white with the black numbers looks sharp.

1 Like

Nice clean look, but please give me an O-O-O look this season!!!

2 Likes

If this means no more of those God awful grey jerseys then sign me up!

5 Likes

Amen!!!

1 Like

They’re so bad. The only grey jerseys I think are decent are the Cowboy battalion ones. The rest we have are trash.

1 Like

Glad to see black facemasks used on all versions

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing a B-G-B combo with the battalion jerseys because of what they represent. Other than that, I don’t want see any grey jerseys, pants, or helmets lol.

These look good.

That black top, combined with the black Pete helmet looks very, very smooth

1 Like

Glad uniforms excite you guys

1 Like

Gotta have something to get excited about after a 6-7 season.

As smart as you are im suprised you didnt blame the uniform manager for those "6"loses.
I know you bled everyone else.

Not sure what 6 and 7 ment. Wasnt funny. I guess just showed you intelligence.

1 Like

6-7 was not funny. It was an embarrassment. Then add Gundy’s usual antics and BS concerning the portal. Not to mention, stadium renovation pushing people out of their usual seats. Money spent on renovation as opposed to recruiting or NIL. When you combine those factors, people aren’t very happy with the program right now. So, needed something to get us all chugging the orange Koop aid and forking over the money. New uniforms for the win. I don’t blame uniform guys for our record last year. Blame goes where it’s supposed to: players and coaches.

I must have missed a loss in there somewhere :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Its just @travis5266 he is as emotional as any gurl. When we win 10 games next year he will say we won 11.
And it’ll all be because of the new fashion. :rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I screwed up the record. Sorry. I think we went 7-6 or 8-5.

1 Like

I’m not emotional about it. Was just pointing out that the uni drop was a good way to get the fan base hyped up after a disappointing season and off-season.

1 Like