Oklahoma State Volleyball Thread

Be the change you wish to see.

Have any donations been earmarked yet?

2 Likes

2 Likes

RIP

1 Like

After seeing some college volleyball in person last year, I must admit it’s pretty fun to watch and I think it would go over pretty well

3 Likes

When the Big 12 settles into its post realignment form, Oklahoma State will still be the only school without volleyball.

Out of the 16 schools guess how many compete in equestrian….the answer is three. There’s only 20 D1 schools in the “sport.” Throwing money into something with no future :woozy_face:

Have been to a few TCU volleyball matches (a friend’s daughter is a senior on the team so we go support her often) and they are a lot of fun. Not a huge crowd at all, but it is an entertaining sport and has a lot of action. Would recommend if you have the chance to watch one.

2 Likes

Nebraska/Pitt on ESPN prime time and in a packed arena. Bump.

2 Likes

Set.

How much money would it probably take for OSU to get a team?

1 Like

No idea, but I can’t imagine too much relatively speaking. However, with success I’d think it can work financially.

Was worried this was a fake thread for you guys to talk politics in. Enjoy the legitimate volleyball talk.

8 Likes

Since Marshall won’t check again… how about those people doing all those things in Washington D.C. I can’t believe they decided to do that stuff to those people.

In all seriousness, Volleyball is a lot of fun to watch. Nebraska really supports their team. I need to venture down to Lincoln next year to watch a game.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a limited scholarship sport so there’s that.
Like all the other smaller sports, travel is probably the biggest expense.
Maybe similar to tennis? Just a few more athletes?

2 Likes

Yea, no need to really construct anything other than maybe holes for the net. Let’s go Badgers!!

1 Like

LFG poke volleyball!

Shorts aren’t bad either

3 Likes

Cuts down on uniform cost

2 Likes