Oklahoma State Will Face Texas A&M in the Texas Bowl

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-will-face-texas-am-in-the-texas-bowl/

Cowboys will face off against a former Big 12 foe.

1 Like

Please God let Spencer Sanders he healthy enough and Chuba Hubbard decide not to sit this out. I can’t stomach losing to A&M knowing our best players were on the sidelines.

It’s a bowl game, I wanna see some crazy! Out Dru, Sanders, and Hubbard in the backfield at the same time!

7 Likes

If Chuba sits this one out (which I’m kinda expecting), I’m afraid it’ll get ugly.

Not super excited about this bowl but if Chuba decides to play I think we take it to A&M. Kinda shocked ESPN gives us a 38% chance to win, TAMU has really only beat bad teams.

1 Like

Once again a sucky Texas Bowl (or should I say, Status Quo Bowl) against another former Big 12 team. How fitting. Iowa State gets Notre Dame. K-State get Navy. O-State gets A&M. Wow! Exciting. Not! Same ole, same ole, under Gundy.

What would you consider OSU’s best win? K State?

Maybe next year we will have a Cheez it bowl!

Like the bowl opponent and the location, can’t wait to go! Think we have a shot to win, I didn’t think we had any chance against Mizzou last year and we pulled it off. Cowboys are better this year and I think Gundy can get 'em ready for the bowl.

The article stats A&M played a tough schedule… However, it it was both top and bottom heavy. Lost to 5 good teams, but beat 7 below average teams. A&M did not be a team with a winning record and only one win came against a bowl eligible team (who is 6-6).

However, if Sanders and Chu do not play they may earn their first win against a team with a winning record against us…

There’s no doubt A&M had a tough schedule. They played three #1 teams. Whether we can win or not depends on whether Chuba and Spencer play or not.

KSU or ISU probably. Just don’t think eeking out against Arkansas and not beating a single team over .500 means they’re better than we are.