Only Pokes can answer this

Undergrad: Marketing (2006)
Grad: MBA (2008)

Now I write about a stick and a ball for a living.

8 Likes

“elsewhere”, you say…?

EVERYONE LIGHT UP THE TORCHES!

1 Like

Nowhere in the Big 12. I bleed orange and black!

Business Management.

fart

Wish I was smart enough to be good at Mech. Eng., which I started in.

Hospitality with a minor in business management.

Marketing

Was at OSU for 2 years as a marketing major, then transferred and graduated from Oklahoma Baptist for a religion degree. Was in ministry for about 15 years, but stepped out of that about 3 years ago. Now I’m a realtor.

Agricultural Economics!

1 Like

Biology
Currently in Optometry school at NSUOCO

1 Like

Was religion difficult as a college major?

I started as a chemical engineering major in 91. Finally got my degree from OSU in 2014 in marketing. I was born in Stillwater in 73 while my parents attended. Literally born and bred an OSU cowboy!

1 Like

How did you like that program? My masters was in Higher Ed Leadership, and I always wondered what the Ed Leadership program (not CSA) program was like at OSU

Accounting

It was a great program! Got it done in just over two years and (most) of the professors in the program were fantastic.

1 Like

Finance

Business mgmt with a minor in marketing!

Shocked to not see any JB grads like myself (2006)… i even doubled down in the department and got MS in Mass Communication. Pre-sport management being an option thought it was the best way into a job in sports.

Technically it was applied ministry, but was in the religion department. was not really that difficult. I didn’t get a lot out of it, but the MDIV degree I got later was a lot better

1 Like

B.S.: MechEng from OkState
PhD: MechEng from UT (in process currently)

1 Like

Electrical Engineering