Only Pokes can answer this

Animal Science

Sports Media. My advisor told me I was only 2 classes away from a geology minor as well lol but that may have been a joke.

Econ and French
Law at Washburn
LLM in Tax law at SMU

1 Like

Finance - 2002
MBA from OU - 2013, not proud of this.

Undergrad at OSU was Political Science.

Was that so you could treat Chihuahaus?

Civil Eng

BS in Speech Communications Consultancy, minor in religious studies. Speech Comm no longer exists as a major. One of the last 5 to graduate with that degree.

I then got a masters in Nutrition so I could properly feed AND communicate with the small Hispanic creatures.

It could be worse mine said I had enough “wasted” hours for a second degree that stood on its own. This was after a failed attempt at med school. Of course then when my wife needed an extra semester to graduate I put those to use and actually got two degrees instead of actually going out and getting a real job…

English … I’m all in on symbolism, analysis, and the infamous steps of Morrill Hall

1 Like

Engineering South also had really crappy steps. Did everyone forget this? It was like going up steps made for giants with small feet.

Animal Science/Business

double major econ and acctg

1 Like

BA in business administration. My major was sports management with a minor in Economics.

Dual Degree: Finance + Economics

Aviation Mgmt

1 Like

Here I am to join you!

BA, 2001 - Journalism, emphasis PR
MS, 2005 (ECU, while working full-time) - HR Admin

I work in non-profit marketing communications.

I’ll toss my “stats” in here:
MIS (Spanish minor) - 2004
MBA - 2006

Bachelor’s in marketing and accounting. Masters in Accountancy