Oregon State Gameday Thread

Whats the Bundage story?

Am I the only one that is nervous as hell about this game? I’m 43 yrs old and I have rooted for the Pokes since I was 8. So much disappointment is ingrained into my psyche that I’m having trouble getting “pumped up”. My inner monologue keeps repeating the same mantra…“I hope we don’t lose this game.” Maybe it’s just me…Anyways, GO POKES. prove my skeptical butt wrong!!!

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. So excited for this game and the thread!

Game day, finally! I’m hyped about everything except the 10:30PM start time here on the East Coast :neutral_face:

1 Like

Is napping the way to go today or will the excitement of finally watching the QBs play in a game give me the strength?

2 Likes

I have spent the last 2 hours of work figuring out how to bypass the “Video cannot be shown while in motion” feature of my new pickup so that I can watch the game tonight while driving with my buddies. The non-OSU fan will be required to drive as the other 3 of us lose our ever-loving minds at the 7-inch display screen :joy:

3 Likes

Slightly. I think the Beavers can hang in a shoot out.

Oklahoma State -14 is the lock of the year.

1 Like

1 Like

You sound exactly like my dad who constantly reminds me that he’s seen a lot of OSU football and has learned not to get his hopes up. HOWEVA this team is literally as bad as KU… I don’t know how we can get nervous. If were nervous about this game we might as well start talking about basketball season.

I get that, and I agree with it. But i vividly remember losing to La Tech and only beating Montana State by 5 points at home. Being old sucks for many reasons!!

1 Like

According to this he just re injured his back. With a traveling squad you can’t take that many guys plus a bad back is not good for traveling.

It really is.

Orange on in Vegas. Going to go hammer that

Napping is always the answer

1 Like

Anyone tailgating in Corvallis?

Everyone that bought tickets through OKST is!

So Bundage appears to be out with a back, and rumors are that Devin Harper is out with a lower body (leg/ankle area). For an already thin linebacker corps … no bueno, Bob.

Not good at all, Bob. Especially if Oregon State’s RB is as good as advertised…

Harper wasn’t even mentioned on the two-deep so this doesn’t really change much.