Originally Hesitant on Move to Cowboy Back, Jake Schultz Making Impact in 2022

I never said i hate woods. I was disappointed he left.

The issue like usaul is with your simple tunnel vision.

In an air attack they dnt ask te and recievers to do alot. The years woods was at osu he was asked to do things he is not best at, like blocking and catching.
Also ive seen sanders not see woods wide open. Thats something that was better last year.
I have never asked gundy about woods so try something else. Your always thinking we agree with what gundy says and does. You now what gundy has for breakfest.

1 Like

You call the dude stone hands and at the same time said he would’ve done well if he stayed at OSU. You need to get your chit straight lol.

Be realistic about woods ability is by no means saying i hate him. Ive talked about martin dropping easy carches.
Im talking about Johnson this year dropping easy catches. When did i say i hate them either.

1 Like

Because with you if someone doesn’t play football at OSU you automatically go on the offensive and say they suck. You’re more forgiving to current players than you are former ones. Would it just be so hard for you to admit ONE TIME that Gundy made a mistake on a player that left?

Im saying the SAME stuff about that im saying about johnson( a current player. You really have lost it. If you would read other post not to you. Ive stated it a couple of times so far this year.

1 Like

That draft buzz was after the combine.

1 Like

I know it was. Read my post again. That’s why nobody believes you. You just scan through a post and reply with an answer that makes no sense.

Your the moron ive talked ever since you got on woods his combine made him not the 200 yards he had at virginia

1 Like

First off his 598 yards helped make him. His combine is also a testament to the work he’s put in for himself to get into being a top 5 tight end for the draft. I also told you early last season he was making a case for himself to be drafted. You just keep proving you absolutely can’t stand it when a former player finds more success without being under Gundy.

1 Like

Lol that was natural. He could have spent time on the ball machine and hit the blocks.

Did he go strech himslef out to get to 6’7".

1 Like

His coach could’ve thrown more passes his way and he wouldn’t have tried to transfer Virginia.

Blah blah blah

1 Like

Why don’t we see more of this? Looking for a running back last year and the Owens kid #10 played running back his senior year high school. He doesn’t see the field much at receiver. Me personally I’d let him tote the rock all ■■■■ day.

2 Likes