OSU Adds Transfer Running Back Jaylen Warren on Signing Day

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-adds-transfer-running-back-jaylen-warren-on-signing-day/

Another pleasant signing day surprise.

Heavy back

Barry Sanders was 5’ 8". Weight was in the same range as Warren’s.

Should we dare to hope for the same result???

That’s cool. Hopefully he gets an offensive line that can push 6 inches off the line of scrimmage, and have the ability to get to their respective assignments before getting tackled in the backfield for a three yard loss.

I thought he was close to 200

Nice joe u real r mad r u crying in ur beer

Even if sills doesn’t come back there r 5 starters plus a couple with playing time and William’s will take over at center. plus who ever develops and the juco lil guy.:crazy_face::money_mouth_face::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cowboy_hat_face:
So as long as we dnt have dajavoo

I agree the playing time for the 2nd and 3rd string guys was beneficial for this year. God knows how bad they would’ve been in the future without that experience.

Sanders’s favorite hangout is the weight room. His muscular, 197-pound body is a telltale indication of his passion for weight training and explains his capacity to break tackles.

Jerry Schmidt, the Cowboys’ strength coach, said Sanders bench presses 360 pounds and his squat is 557 pounds.

’’That rates with the linemen,’’ Schmidt added. ‘’I was at Notre Dame and Nebraska before I came here and I never saw a kid in either of those programs who worked as hard as Sanders. I have to watch him carefully or he will lift too much.’’

Ok I was talking about how much he weight himself.

The article says “His muscular 197 lb body” I assume that means he weighed 197 lb when he was playing at OSU.

This is going to put gundy and the cowboys over the hump!!! Big twelve title here we come!!!

Weve had some good juco backs. Hill Carson. And this one on the team now runs good. He may not catch any unicorns but wait and see​:upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::fairy:‍♀:cowboy_hat_face: