OSU Back in the Top 25 after Beatdown of Baylor

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-back-in-the-top-25-after-beatdown-of-baylor/

The Pokes finish the regular season ranked.

Ouch that’s got to hurt some of u. Will be going up in the other poll too. And sure ap will have us in. I hope this doesn’t make u guys drink​:upside_down_face::rofl::crazy_face::money_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face:

We will drop out of that poll once we lose our bowl game. Also, this was a team supposed to be competing for a Big 12 championship and was all but eliminated from it midway through the season and definitely eliminated from it after the TCU loss. So I don’t understand how you can be excited about a team that’s barely in the top 25 when most people expected the to be somewhere between 8th to 15th in the polls. It’s another failure AGAIN by the coaching staff that you continue to support. If you are good with mediocre seasons and bowls then so be it. Most of us are ready for the program to take the next step, and they aren’t going to do that with the HC we currently have on the sidelines.

I real thought u were sick after the Baylor game lmao :upside_down_face::rofl::innocent::cowboy_hat_face:

45 players out due to COVID and one complete game by OSU out of ten this season against a team that went 2-7? That’s hardly joy for the average fan.

Making excuses for Baylor. Stop riting ur killing me :upside_down_face::innocent::money_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Those aren’t excuses they are facts.

Joe I dnt care how many water boys they had out we kick their ess. At it hurts u

So when are we going to start printing out the “We’re #22!!!” shirts?

1 Like