OSU Baseball Blasts Texas Tech, Forces Rematch for Right to Advance to Big 12 Title Game

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-baseball-blasts-texas-tech-forces-rematch-for-right-to-advance-to-big-12-title-game/

OSU forces a winner-take-all play-in game at the Big 12 tourney.

Let’s go !!!

2 Likes

Who is the pitcher recently lost to injury?

We lost one for something other than injury a week or so ago. Ure was lost back early to TJ surgery

Nice job by Phillips today. Best outing of the season for him.

1 Like

Yes he didnt have the high walks. He does have problems with extra base hits still. Great job. In the second game josh brought back blake. Almost lost us that one. Great the bench hitting. Were inthe finals.

If we win tomorrow we should be a top eight seed. Win leauge and tourney.

1 Like

Anyone above us having a bad tournament ? We will get a regional, take care of business, good chance at a super. Let’s worry about the regional first Still a good showing for the pitching. Maybe we are getting back to how we we’re playing the first of the season :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes

1 Like

Oh we had the regionals when we beat ou. The second game.
1 thing thats helped pitching since the ou series has been double plays.

1 Like

Double plays are a pitchers best friend aren’t they. I just looked and the game tomorrow is televised on ESPNU !! I’m pumped !!! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I just looked and the b12 champ game is on espn+. I have it but that is just wrong.

2 Likes

Looks like the game is on espn2 now

2 Likes

Yea they changed it. Wish I hadn’t recorded it :joy:

1 Like

Well hold on to pitcher did it.

1 Like

Yea not a good outing for sure. Dang how did we draw ORU ?

1 Like