OSU Baseball: Cowboys Advance to Big 12 Tournament Final with Walk-Off Home Run against Tech

Originally published at: OSU Baseball: Cowboys Advance to Big 12 Tournament Final with Walk-Off Home Run against Tech – Pistols Firing

After falling in the first round, the Cowboys have fought back to the Big 12 final.

The guys have been great this week. Tcu will be rested. We should be loose.
We get this win we be 500 or better with all big 12 teams.
Be great to win it.

2 Likes

Going into the texas series west Virginia was a 6th seed.
We are 17 and 4 with a win over wv since the west Virginia series.
We win this i dnt see why we wouldnt be the the 6th seed. Winning both crowns. Big 12 mite be down but still.

2 Likes

Next year isnt looking that bad. Lot of young arms davis looks like a closer. Phillips and brown could start. Some others look like middle guys. Got to work out walks still. I know where losing some but we had young guys covering.

1 Like

I bet we try and get a starter or two in the juco’s , don’t know if Roc leaves but I think he will.Mendham and the others are gone ?

1 Like

They won that game despite Rob Walton. That lefty freshman pitcher should’ve never been left in to face the right handed Tech hitter who jacked the 3-run homer to give them a 5-run lead. Really, really stupid coaching.

2 Likes

After giving 2 runs up a day before with no outs. Yea it would have been a no brainer after given up 3 straight singles. To many clues.

1 Like

How is roc that old being a soph more.
I think they will have benge be a starter to like campell was. I would be surprised if benge started. Him and brown could throw 2 or 3 innings each.

1 Like

I think I read that if you’re 21 by June sometime you are eligible for the draft and I think he will be. Maybe held back a year before starting school
Benge probably didn’t play the second game so he could start ? Watts -Brown could throw 2-3 innings sincd he relieved last time he pitched
Said Davis was consistently in the high 90’s in the 9th Some heat !!!

2 Likes