OSU Baseball: Cowboys Storm Back to Sweep Texas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-baseball-cowboys-storm-back-to-sweep-texas/

The Cowboys are back to first in the Big 12.

2 Likes

This is a side bar deal. I always find it funny when they say a team has done something since a few years ago.
Like sweeping Texas since in Austin. It’s only a couple of series ago since you alternate home and away.
I mean beat tech tech in Lubbock since the 40’s is a big deal. Even tho it’s only a few games atleast it was a lot of years . Lol

Greats inning every. They did make Texas starter look like a strikeout king. Almost loading the bases 3 time in 1 inning. Great series. We have the lead but tcu has the easier path. Got to take it to tech.
Love to get a super.

3 Likes

I personally gave up on this game around the 4th or 5th inning. It seemed the boys went out hard on Sat night after the game and were listless. I thought for sure discoTEX was gonna beat us by 10 after the first arse whuppings they took the first two games esp that beatdown Saturday, LOL.

Crazy we stormed back, good job, fellows!

3 Likes

I didn’t give up on the game although I could have went outside and done something in the garden. Something told me to keep watching. I know they have the ability to come alive. And they sure did. They have some bats…

2 Likes

Grill me if you must, but you live in Kansas, heh heh.

I almost quit it myself but just stayed in tune with it and wow the 7th they raked !! Got that starter out and went to work. Good job guys !!!
Go Pokes :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I didn’t grill or roast. I bleed orange and always will.

1 Like

The boys and girls have big week. Girls can win 2 against ou they win the league.
Boys got tech need to win.

1 Like

I have Sunday tickets again for the Tech game.

1 Like

Should be a nice day. Hope it’s a sweep day lol

1 Like

Tech is next week.

Yea sorry getting ahead of my self lol

1 Like