OSU Baseball: Cowboys Survive Long Day with Extra-Innings Win against Arkansas

Why do you waste my time? You know what i meant by 1 good day. The scored 5 runs the first time. They obviously had 42 good games.

Nice back track. I don’t know why you need to trash every other sport trying to make Gundy look better.

1 Like

I never back tracked. You came on here to berate gundy with the baseball score.
You said neither good or bad about josh. Why is that?
Because you dnt care.
Lets look at some of the things you think are important.
Facilities, not a nice paint job, we have the best baseball diamond in college baseball.
Recruiting, josh has pulled in top 5 classes last couple of years thats big in baseball. Jr and sr leave for mlb.

He is what happen this year. Overall our hitting improved.
We should steal or bunt.
Pitching didnt improve. I think you will fined that is what most fans will say.
We were 4th seed in the league got to the semis. Lost our own regional. So with the hype coming in and a 7th seed national, what do you want me to yell off the top of the roof. Last time i checked with you 4th doesnt cut it.

Im pretty sure i have talked about sanders throw pics as a major problem and his red zone td. Gundy hasnt had troubles with red zone before so what is the issue.
Osu pitchers dnt pull them selves. If they start get rocketed who should pull them. If you read others notes its not a new phenomenon.

Ive talked about alot of things gundy need to address. Amount of flags receivers blocking. Those thing got better. Why dnt you get things straight.

You can’t even do something as simple as provide a credible source. Then you have the audacity to tell me I have a lack of knowledge?

What are you talk about what was the fact your talking about joy. The bit you you site was something everything we all know is true

Thanks for confirming you decided to ignore it :+1:.

How stupid are you im not ignoring it. I have no idea what your going on about. I have never ignored your comments, unlike you.

Blah blah blah!!

Ok joy im trying to figure out what you want me to answer and im the blah.