OSU Baseball: Cowboys Thump Longhorns, Secure Series Victory

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-baseball-cowboys-thump-longhorns-secure-series-victory/

A two-out rally in the sixth made this one ugly.

1 Like

I was worried about the offense playing these Texas teams. these last two games have provided plenty. Keep this rolling take the series to make up for the tcu debacle.
No matter what happens on Sunday we will be still in first mite be tied with 3 other teams. A win ensures us alone at the top. We have 2 series left.

1 Like

I said this in Feb “ I will say this………I think the Closer role will either be by committee or a different guy before it’s all said and done. I love TM, but his mentality has never been what I want out of a Closer. I think they’re still shuffling some things in the pitching dept” Nailed it.

This team has some holes in the back end of the rotation and in the bullpen. Offensively I love em. Daugherty has produced earlier than I thought he would. I think their ceiling is a Super Reg.

Predicting inconsistent college pitching is not a new phenomenon.
Our bats have been warming up the last 3 series. We can still have problems with a good pitcher, that can average a stick out an inning.
Yea we got holes don’t steal or bunt for sure.

1 Like

Bats are getting hot at the end of the season. This is a good thing. Lets get the sweep.

2 Likes

Looks like our day :3 starter is in big need :flushed: Hard to sweep Texas at their place.

1 Like