OSU Baseball: Cowboys Win Series vs. Sooners, Secure Share of Big 12 Title

Originally published at: OSU Baseball: Cowboys Win Series vs. Sooners, Secure Share of Big 12 Title – Pistols Firing

The Cowboys smoked the Sooners again.

Nice

1 Like

We get to kick them again Wednesday

1 Like

I’m sure OU will roll out the kid that dominated us yesterday. We need to be prepared for him. We’re only going as far as our bats will take us.

Nice end of the regular season!!!

2 Likes

Maybe. We saw him less then a week. That can turn in our favor
The biggest deal is we only struck out 5 times. We just hit the ball to people.

1 Like

I don’t think they throw him with two days less rest, maybe so. We hit a lot of hard hit balls on him just the wind was blowing in. I think Benge gets the start Wednesday

1 Like

The arms should be fresh nobody threw more then 5 innings this week. Only used like 9.

1 Like

I’m hoping we get a regional, maybe a super? Would need some upsets to happen but we should host a regional

1 Like

The regionals are become more like basketball. Youake get a regional based on crowds.

We could get 3 if west Virginia has none enough. If us and texas make to the title game. I think if we get to the finals we will get one we have the best rpi. We have the best stadium.
I know that the conference is down but if we win this week with the regular title it should be a regional.

Side bars the girls made the cut for today. They have got to get some birdies to stay tomorrow.

1 Like

From what I’ve read our rpi is the strongest out of the three so I think we get a regional anyway. Texas , KSTATE, WV, Tech, and us make the tournament. TCU almost forgot them maybe

1 Like