OSU Basketball's Avery Anderson, Second-Leading Scorer, Out Indefinitely with Wrist Injury

Originally published at: OSU Basketball's Avery Anderson, Second-Leading Scorer, Out Indefinitely with Wrist Injury | Pistols Firing

Anderson’s injury requires surgery.

Dang, Get well soon AA.

3 Likes

This hurts a little. Usually he coved the other teams best offensive player He had a lot of turnovers, but he’s an assert Hope he makes it back by tournament time, if the other guards can hold it

3 Likes

Wright’s been solid and is making better decisions. Asberry making 3’s helps. Thompson seems to be trying to force things a little. Dribbled into trouble too much during their run. Need his shooting to come back. Didn’t take many shots against the frogs. Cisse off the bench is working.

3 Likes

This run actually started when Woody was put in the starting lineup. Can’t explain that, Boone has been lights out last couple of weeks. Just need to have the guards step up a little more with Avery out
I still dream of GIA being what it was during Eddie’s days :cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes

4 Likes

Always somebody or something going wrong for Boyton’s teams. Seems to never stop for what ever reason. I don’t find this to be a problem on the offensive side of the ball at all. Could use his body as a defender and and when the team gets in foul trouble to have another 5 fouls. Good luck to him.

1 Like

I do agree that it hurts a little. But, I believe that we will be okay. Anderson is a player that I love/hate. He is a bit of a Westbrook at times, but on a smaller scale. He can shoot/turnover a game away while playing with the same mentality that he might have won you the last one.

We did lose a dynamic player, but we might have gained a bit of consistency in general on the floor. jmho…

Get well soon nonetheless and hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery.

GO POKES!! :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball:

2 Likes

1 reason mite be now there are 4 guys that are tranfers with boone. These other guys have been coached to run a few pass before throwing up the 3 lol

1 Like

AA was always put on the best offensive player on the other team and usually did a great job.
Like you said he’s a turnover machine at times but could break down an offense with his quickness
I agree with what @robert28 said also

2 Likes

Cade made a lot of those guys look better than they are didn’t he :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t Boone have a Covid year if he doesn’t grade out in a combine ?

1 Like

Lol yes he is just like their last one. Big brains must be friends with tomato slice. Scott screwed up the pac12 network so no one could watch it. This will finish it up so no one can even get their games lol

Yes boone can stay another year as with avery harris should have 2

1 Like

Harris had a pretty good piece written about him in the Oklahoman recently. Hopefully he’s able to have a strong couple of years after getting screwed with injuries. Boone coming back would be huge too.

3 Likes

Harris was a supposedly stud coming out of HS.
Injuries have wrecked him two years running. He isn’t near back to the level he was before the injury his freshman year

1 Like