OSU Falls One Spot to No. 23 in Latest Coaches Poll Rankings

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-falls-one-spot-to-no-23-in-latest-coaches-poll-rankings/

OSU was No. 22 in the preseason poll.

We shouldn’t be ranked after that abysmal performance.

Unfortunately I would have to agree with some of commentary regarding the performance versus a FCS team. When we see a performance like this that should have be dominating and without question, it begs the question whether the recent SEC defection was truly an accurate move for OU and Texas. When we see a performance like this, we groan with anticipation of a long season ahead.

FCS non-conference games serve two purposes: 1. To help the FCS school pay for their program, and 2. For the FBS school to iron out the kinks in preparation for conference play. This type of play and performance hurts the program, the school, and the Big 12. The Pokes MUST challenge themselves to do better.

Well I guess we faired better then iowa state and the same as ou.

No we didn’t, what cartoon were you watching Roberto? Gundy sucked last year and still sucks. Nobody in football takes him seriously anymore LOL. Just a guy that said I’m 40 and has a mullet. Next!

The only joke is u.
If u seriously think isu winning by 6 to a team msu will beat later this year, dropped 2 spots in the poll did beat then us. Ur rite up their with Joey with ur gundy obsession. I’m giving u the benefit of the doubt, that ur smart enough to really understand this. So ur obsession is making u lie to urself

You and Gundy LOL both delusional.

I’m delusional? It’s funny how both polls didnt have the same respect for Tulane as u did.