OSU Football: Cowboys' 2021 Schedule Released

You guys are complaining about Sanders not improving, but the head coach said he’s going to ride him to the very end. So which weak link are we talking about here?

1 Like

No he wanted money for 4 years

That would be u joe. He has bench sanders.

Yeah he benched him after it was too late and then started him in every game afterwards. Championship coaching!!!

So u did lie once again. Thanks for confirming

How exactly does that mean I’m lying?

Re read all the post I’m not rewriting

Any and ALL.
But the head coach is a keeper unless Dabo or Sabin prefer the rural life that Stillwater offers.

I don’t know what I must be lying about if I read all your posts. I need you to point that out for me (if you can). If your going to claim in lying all you have to do is quote my post and then I’ll know. Do you know how to do that? Or is it too challenging?

So your going to tell me if a young coach in their 30’s came to Stillwater they would automatically have the attitude that “this place sucks” or they would think the same way like Gundy “We look forward to making a bowl game this season”?

No. He would say" I’m following the great Gundy. I hope I dnt screw his up."

Sure. Because I bet that Lincoln Riley (who is 36) has always said he wanted to be like Mike Gundy.

I know ur slow but what does ur hero riley have to do with this.
I know u want to get riley in any time u can. Or are u say riley is get fired and going replace Gundy.
U really have no clue

What are you talking about? Did you not say this?

“ No. He would say" I’m following the great Gundy. I hope I dnt screw his up."

Then I replied that I’m sure young coaches like Lincoln Riley wish they could be Gundy.

My comment on Riley was purely based on you saying that another coach would say “I hope I don’t screw this up.”

In fact, the more likely scenario he would come in and recruit the crap out of high caliber players and wonder why Gundy couldn’t ever get them to come to Stillwater. Then he would probably be on his way to a conference title game within 3 years. Wouldn’t take him 10 years to figure out how to get there again.

Another coach take over for Gundy.
So in what scenario is riley going to be that guy. Idiot
U just hadn’t said riley in a while.

I never said Riley was that guy you incoherent moron!!! Riley was being used as an example (A good and young coach).

He didn’t have to learn from Gundy (or someone like him) to figure out how to coach. As a matter of fact, Leach was essentially the person he learned from. That’s right!!! The very same guy you call a loser.

My point is that younger coaches that get head coaching gigs aren’t learning from someone like Gundy (Because there are almost no championships and major bowl victories to be had).

They are learning from guys who have been a part of national champion caliber teams or teams where the bar for success is really high. They don’t learn from guys say that consistent mediocrity is better than playing for championships.

1 Like

Moron this is what I’m saying. Riley should not been bought up. But u feeling a lil happy, haven’t said his name. Wham bam thank u mama.
Go take ur ou troll back to norman

Riley is the perfect example of a good young coach!

So