OSU Football: Defensive Growing Pains Should Have Been Expected, Communication is Key

Just go look at some of the things OU ran in 2020 and compare it to our first game. A lot of similar things. You don’t have to be a Goon fan to figure it out.

Joy we ran uptempo for years , we just haven’t had the players to run it the last few years. Does Riley have a patent on the offense anyway ?

Your saying the straight blocking we mainly did for the runing game. The bubble screns. The post. The rb sceens. All were from riley. Wow he has a great play book.

Yea i would say run riley’s playbook until we play someone real. The guru strikes again

1 Like

It was literally the stuff we ran in 2019

2 Likes

I guess Gundy doesn’t have to worry about facing him anytime soon. So why not steal some of his thunder?

That was sarcasm idiot.

Or are you saying riley invented screen and straight blocking maybe the post or fade.

1 Like

No, that stuff has been around forever. What Riley does is institutes different routes for execution in those. What we seen against Central Michigan on some plays came right out of the Lincoln Riley handbook.

Lol next your going to say riley invented the forward pass. You know there are a finite passing routes. In allthe years gundy has, your saying riley has one gundy has never done. I know our routes have differed over the years. So i dnt you have seen or remember all of them.
At least make it sound better that leach taught it to all these guys. Lol your a strange duck

1 Like

What’s funny to me is that Gundy had to institute a Leach offense to get his one and only conference title.

1 Like

Its funny you think that. What was the real reason for the change in offense. Different qb. Seriously if dana was such a guru like you people we be talking about him. All i hear is he screwed up recruiting at wv and left before he started to lose.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s funny. I think it’s kind of sad.

We probably will be when he and Houston are winning conference titles before Gundy in the new Big 12.

1 Like

Joy Fedora ran a hurry up offense as Gundys first offensive coordinator you imbecile… it wasn’t exactly like Leach but along the same line. You pull chit out of the air just to argue. You are a strange duck

1 Like

You like usual misunderstand. Its sad( you) think your funny. Dana got a pay check for 1 year to do what gundy wanted done. I far as i remember he did land any 5 star recruits.

1 Like

How many has he won there now ? That’s your moto, what have you done for me lately. Far as I know Cincy has kicked his asx every year

1 Like

Joy has short memory. Dana max out at 10 with wv.

Its funny joy talks titles but always supports guys who never won titles

1 Like

Selective and short memory !! You know when you are lacking in manhood it causes men to have little man syndrome :grin:

1 Like

Dana is really showing tech how to run an offense. 3 points at half

1 Like

Our win against Notre Dame looks so impressive now.

1 Like

Yea well they lost an NFL QB so there is that

2 Likes

Jug is full of hate.

1 Like